Confess the following scriptures:
Psalms 25:2, 92:4, 60: 8 & 12, 41:11, 108:9, 27:2, Rom. 8:37, 1 Cor. 15:54, 2 Cor. 2:14, 1 Cor. 15:57, Psa. 98:1, Psa. 44:5, Rev. 15:2-3
Comprehensive victory is only possible through Christ. It is through Christ, according to the Psalmist, that we shall do valiantly. Psa. 44:5. It is through Him that we shall push down our enemies. What separates victory from defeat is in not allowing God to do the battle. Without Him, you are exposed; without Him, you are nothing. If your remove Christ from Christian, what you will have is “IAN” – ‘I am nothing’. We need to keep this in perspective. It is through Him that we are seated above thrones, powers, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Our enemy has been in the business of trying to destroy humanity for thousands of years, so you cannot confront him by your own strength, it is through Christ. The secret of sweatless victories is in allowing Him to do the job, the secret lies in your connecting to Christ comprehensively. To walk in sweatless victories, you need divine partnership with Christ. The beautiful thing is that when He has fought and won, He gives you the victory.
What actually is sweatless victory? It is victory without stress though it is not without effort because you have a part to play. It takes faith to connect; you must connect with the hand of faith. This connection must be complete and comprehensive. This is where the effort lies. Prayer is spiritual hard work. You connect through faith by prayer. You have a responsibility. You cannot be passive. God has given us freely but you must appropriate.
In Joel 2:32, the Bible says “whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call”. Notice that it is in mount Zion and Jerusalem that there shall be deliverance. You must be where God wants you to be. Your deliverance is locational. There is a place called ‘there’, that is where the Lord will meet with you. The word “delivered” in this scripture is predicated on your effort to call upon the name of the Lord. At the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, every knee must bow, every situation, every demon, every evil spirit, every challenge, every evil pursuer, every principality, every resistance must bow. It is the name above every other name. The corollary of this scripture is whosoever shall keep his mouth shut shall not be delivered. Deliverance is for a willing heart. What God has freely given, you must stretch to receive. It takes stretching to walk in sweatless victories. Prayer is spiritual hard work; you stretch by faith. The woman with the issue of blood purposed in her heart to touch Jesus. If she did not touch Him, she would not have been healed. You need to partner with Jesus and allow him to take over the battle. He is the Captain of the Lord’s army, the Commander in Chief of the Host of heaven. He cannot lose any battle. In heaven, He defeated the devil, on the cross, he won, and in the grave, He routed him and made a public show of him. He crushed principalities and put them where they rightly belong and when He finished, He ascended. He took captivity captive.
When next goliath appears at your door, learn to send Jesus to the door. If you confront him by yourself, you will be intimidated. There is an anointing that demystifies the goliath, that anointing flows through the name of Jesus. Christ is the Messiah, the anointed One. David understood how to take the battle to the spirit realm, he confronted goliath in the name of the Lord. The name of Jesus commands the anointing that demystifies the strongman. You must understand that the strongman is strong, that is why he is called the ‘strongman’. On your own, you cannot confront him, but when you connect to the resources of heaven through the name of Jesus; you have taken the battle to the Captain of the Lord’s army.
Your greatest weapon of spiritual warfare is the one you have made your lifestyle. It is not your spiritual gymnastics that terrify the devil; it is your purposeful connection to Jesus by the power of the Holy Ghost. Note that one of the times the enemy attacks most is after a major victory. Many people celebrate too early. In the life of Jesus, after the Dove descended on Him came the devil to tempt. That is why it is important that after you have done everything to stand, stand. Until you make prayer your lifestyle, you will not walk in sweatless victories. Until you make divine partnership your lifestyle, you will not have the secret counsel that belongs to those who fear Him.
The solution to every problem is in the hands of God, He can let you into the secret that will dissolve it, and it will be sweatless. This is the power that guarantees you unlimited victories.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you because I know you want me to live a life of Sweatless Victories over sin, self, Satan and all his agents. I thank you, in Jesus name.
- I empty my body, my soul and spirit of every outward and inward sin I have ever committed. I repent of worry, anger, anxiety, fear, unforgiveness, hatred, grudge bearing, malice, wrath, jealousy, pride, impure thoughts etc. I ask for forgiveness, in Jesus name.
- I use the precious blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse my heart of every outward and secret sin, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I invite you to reign in every area of my life. Have your way Lord, in Jesus name.
- I enthrone you as my VICTOR, in Jesus name.
- Through you, I shall do valiantly in every area of my life all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I hand over all the battles of my life from now till the rapture to you. Conquer all my enemies and give me sweatless victories, in Jesus name.
- I receive the grace to walk in sweatless victories in all areas of my life, in Jesus name.
- 2018 is my year of sweatless victories, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for making me more than a conqueror, in Jesus name.
- Henceforth, all my enemies shall stumble and fall, in Jesus name.
- They shall be ashes under my feet that rise up against me, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you because death is swallowed up in Victory, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you for the power and authority you have given me to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing shall by any means hurt me, my family, and members of the Holy Ghost fellowship, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the honour you have done me in setting me on High, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for exalting my horn like that of the unicorn. This year, my eyes shall see my desire concerning my enemies, in Jesus name.
- I confess in the name of the LORD that henceforth, I shall be above only and never beneath, in Jesus name.
- The LORD who has lifted me up will never let me down, in Jesus name.
- With Jesus Christ in my boat, I will never sink, in spite of the storm, in Jesus name I declare.
- Henceforth, songs of Victory shall never cease from my lips for the right hand of the LORD and His holy arm hath gotten me the victory, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, today, I enter into the Covenant of SWEATLESS VICTORIES with you, and I seal this covenant with the precious blood of Jesus, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- This Covenant covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children to ten generations and every member of the Holy Ghost fellowship, in Jesus name.
- Ask God to make the Holy Ghost Fellowship a place of signs, wonders and miracles, in Jesus name.
- Pray that God will raise committed workers for the fellowship and keep evil ones away, in Jesus name.
- Let the wrath of God fall upon every enemy of the Holy Ghost Fellowship, in Jesus name.
- By the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, no divination or enchantment of hell will prosper against us, in Jesus name.
- Let every voice of contention over my destiny be perpetually silenced, in Jesus name.
- No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises up in judgment against me is forever silenced, in Jesus name.
- The LORD shall forever renew our strength. We shall run and not be weary. We shall walk and not faint, in Jesus name.
- Throughout this year, we receive the divine cover of Glory for all our assemblies, homes and offices, in Jesus name.
- I use the speaking ministry of the blood of Jesus Christ to silence every voice of false accusations against me, in Jesus name.
- Father, help us to fully appreciate that our enemies are not flesh and blood, in Jesus name.
- Father, grant us the grace to walk in Sweatless Victories all the days of our lives, in Jesus name.
- The Victory at the cross of Calvary is our Victory now and forever, in Jesus name.
- Victory is mine, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, fill me with Christ till the world would no longer see me but Jesus shining through me, in Jesus name.
- For me, it is henceforth, everything in Jesus and Jesus everything, in Jesus name.
- Precious Holy Spirit, fill me afresh to overflowing, in Jesus name.
- I will keep having fellowship with the precious Holy Spirit, all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
- Thank you dear Heavenly Father for Sweatless Victories, in Jesus name.