The secret of sweatless victories is your divine connection. If you want to drive demons away effortlessly, saturate your atmosphere with praise. Why? Praise brings down the presence of God and when his presence comes down, mountains will dissolve and disappear Isa. 64:1. When you praise, you magnify his name and what you magnify is what you magnetize. If you are not magnifying God, you may be magnifying the mountain. It boils down to worship; placement of value which is my greatest definition of faith. Magnify your relationship with the almighty God. You need the fire of the presence of God and this fire comes by divine connection. How do you connect? Through your songs, your praise, your faith declarations, your abiding in the word and your worship.
Psalm 114:1-8 says, “When Israel went out of Egypt… The sea saw it and fled: Jordan was driven back. The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs… Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the God of Jacob; which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.” This is a Psalm of God’s presence. The presence of God produces wonders, in other words, the presence of God produces sweatless victories. The secret of sweatless victories is the presence of God.
We mus get to a point when we just don’t expect God to come down; we must move from being visitation minded to being habitation minded. It is at this point that we become carriers of the presence of God. At this point, whatever wants to touch you must go through the fire of his presence. The presence of God makes the mountains to skip. At a point, the Psalmist started making jest of the intimidating mountain. There is no mountain or problem that can withstand the power of the almighty. His presence uproots the mountain. Goliath usually does not give prior notice before he appears; he just appears out of the blues and begins to challenge your faith. What does Goliath really challenge? Your worship. There is a close relationship between faith and worship.
You need to be able to discern the voice of Goliath and shut him up. Whenever goliath appears, rest assured that your season of change has come. For a faithful David, the manifestation of Goliath means it is time to move to the palace; it means it is time for recognition. Do you know that your recognition comes as a result of the problems you solve? Your recognition is directly proportional to the level of the problems you are able to solve. The bigger the problem, the more your recognition and reward. David did not rely on his strength, he knew that he was no match for the mountain that came to challenge the God of Israel. David recognized his connection to the almighty. God fought the battle but David got the reward, he was promoted and became a national hero. Report your Goliath or mountain to the God of Israel who knows no defeat whenever he manifests.
Your connection to the God of Israel is your ticket to the palace. For every Goliath, there is an anointed sling, there is an anointed pebble and the invisible hand of God will guide the anointed sling to locate its target and Goliath will fall. And with Goliath’s sword, you will cut off his head and display it as a trophy. If you have never enjoyed sweatless victories, you may think that you can prevail by your own strength; you may think that it is by developing biceps that you will be able to win the battle. David had a small stature and was in the wilderness when Goliath appeared. Sometimes, it takes being in the wilderness to learn how to fellowship with God. David wrote The Lord is my Shepherd in the wilderness. Many times, those raised in the palace miss out; they end up with entitlement mentality while those raised in the wilderness have learnt how to look up and depend on God to fight the wild beasts. They have learnt how to let the Lord teach their hands to war and how to convert anything within their reach into a dangerous weapon. They have learnt how to stop the mouth of a roaring lion. When next a Goliath appears, let not your heart be troubled, know that your time of celebration has come. Look up, connect to your God, magnify the Lord; bring out your instruments of praise and begin to magnify God. As you do, he will rend the heavens and come down and when he touches the mountain, it will dissolve and disappear, his glory shall be revealed.
You need the fire of the presence of God to drive away the wild beast. Understand that the manifestation of Goliath may not be very obvious, he might come in a very subtle way. That is why you need to be watchful. Jesus said we should watch and pray. If you are not good at watching you will not be a very good intercessor. Be watchful, be vigilant, your Goliath may not be a giant, it might be a little rat that you have not discerned.
If you are still in the habit of going to where they divine for you, you are out of tune with God. If you are patronizing charlatans, you are making things difficult for yourself. Don’t open your spiritual file to charlatans, if it is not the Holy Spirit, you have no business being there. All that glitters is not gold. It was after Saul lost his connection to divinity that he went to Endor and nobody who goes down to Endor returns to the palace. You are not ready for sweatless victories if you are still contaminated and wrongly connected. Your best connection is your divine connection; you cannot be connected to the spirit of divination and expect the Holy Spirit to move in your life. Break away!
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy; if you don’t have the testimony of Jesus, if you don’t have encounter with Jesus, you are not a prophet. Mean business with God and watch him fight your battles and you will have sweatless victories which will be comprehensive. It is not going to be a narrow victory, it will be progressive. David never lost his connection with God even in the wilderness because he understood the link between his connection to God and his victories. Seven times a day he went to the temple to worship God no matter his schedule and three times to pray. David was a consummate worshipper and that was why he fought several wars and lost none. Renounce anything that contaminates. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of sanctification, the spirit of truth.
Talk to God, renounce the spirit of divination and every contrary spirit using the blood of Jesus to fence them off. Pray – Lord Jesus, I thank you, I appreciate you. I renounce every contrary spirit that the enemy is using to manipulate my destiny. I say no to every contrary spirit. I raise the blood of Jesus against them, I renounce any spirit that does not obey Christ, any spirit that does not come through the consciousness of Christ. Anything that does not come from Christ is not welcome in the name of Jesus. Jesus, I love you, I celebrate you. In any way that I have derailed, please help me to return and as I do, do your wonders in my life in Jesus name.
Pray Psa. 25:2 – O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. I put my trust in you and I know that you will take care of me. Blessed be your name.
Psa. 92:4 “For thou Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.” Declare, I will triumph in the work of your hands, thank you most holy God.
Pray Psa. 60:8-12 – I will triumph because of God. Through God, I shall do valiantly for he it is that shall tread down my enemies in the name of Jesus.
Psa. 108:9 & 13, Rom. 8:37, 1 Cor. 15:54, Psa. 98:1, Rev. 15:2-3 “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast … and they sang the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty: just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.”
One of the terrible marks of the beast is deception. Mark talks about characteristics, emblem. The beast will be so adept at it that even the elect may be deceived, that is why you need to saturate your life with the word of God. You need the Holy Spirit to discern. It is not every sign and wonder that is of the Holy Ghost, the Bible says the beast himself will perform lying wonders.
This year, we will sing songs of comprehensive victory over the beast, over all his works, over all his marks and over his name in Jesus name. Amen.
Confess the following scriptures:
Psalms 25:2, 92:4, 60: 8 & 12, 41:11, 108:9, 27:2, Rom. 8:37, 1 Cor. 15:54, 2 Cor. 2:14, 1 Cor. 15:57, Psa. 98:1, Psa. 44:5, Rev. 15:2-3
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you because I know you want me to live a life of Sweatless Victories over sin, self, Satan and all his agents. I thank you, in Jesus name.
- I empty my body, my soul and spirit of every outward and inward sin I have ever committed. I repent of worry, anger, anxiety, fear, unforgiveness, hatred, grudge bearing, malice, wrath, jealousy, pride, impure thoughts etc. I ask for forgiveness, in Jesus name.
- I use the precious blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse my heart of every outward and secret sin, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I invite you to reign in every area of my life. Have your way Lord, in Jesus name.
- I enthrone you as my VICTOR, in Jesus name.
- Through you, I shall do valiantly in every area of my life all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I hand over all the battles of my life from now till the rapture to you. Conquer all my enemies and give me sweatless victories, in Jesus name.
- I receive the grace to walk in sweatless victories in all areas of my life, in Jesus name.
- 2018 is my year of sweatless victories, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for making me more than a conqueror, in Jesus name.
- Henceforth, all my enemies shall stumble and fall, in Jesus name.
- They shall be ashes under my feet that rise up against me, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you because death is swallowed up in Victory, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you for the power and authority you have given me to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing shall by any means hurt me, my family, and members of the Holy Ghost fellowship, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the honour you have done me in setting me on High, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for exalting my horn like that of the unicorn. This year, my eyes shall see my desire concerning my enemies, in Jesus name.
- I confess in the name of the LORD that henceforth, I shall be above only and never beneath, in Jesus name.
- The LORD who has lifted me up will never let me down, in Jesus name.
- With Jesus Christ in my boat, I will never sink, in spite of the storm, in Jesus name I declare.
- Henceforth, songs of Victory shall never cease from my lips for the right hand of the LORD and His holy arm hath gotten me the victory, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, today, I enter into the Covenant of SWEATLESS VICTORIES with you, and I seal this covenant with the precious blood of Jesus, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- This Covenant covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children to ten generations and every member of the Holy Ghost fellowship, in Jesus name.
- Ask God to make the Holy Ghost Fellowship a place of signs, wonders and miracles, in Jesus name.
- Pray that God will raise committed workers for the fellowship and keep evil ones away, in Jesus name.
- Let the wrath of God fall upon every enemy of the Holy Ghost Fellowship, in Jesus name.
- By the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, no divination or enchantment of hell will prosper against us, in Jesus name.
- Let every voice of contention over my destiny be perpetually silenced, in Jesus name.
- No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises up in judgment against me is forever silenced, in Jesus name.
- The LORD shall forever renew our strength. We shall run and not be weary. We shall walk and not faint, in Jesus name.
- Throughout this year, we receive the divine cover of Glory for all our assemblies, homes and offices, in Jesus name.
- I use the speaking ministry of the blood of Jesus Christ to silence every voice of false accusations against me, in Jesus name.
- Father, help us to fully appreciate that our enemies are not flesh and blood, in Jesus name.
- Father, grant us the grace to walk in Sweatless Victories all the days of our lives, in Jesus name.
- The Victory at the cross of Calvary is our Victory now and forever, in Jesus name.
- Victory is mine, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, fill me with Christ till the world would no longer see me but Jesus shining through me, in Jesus name.
- For me, it is henceforth, everything in Jesus and Jesus everything, in Jesus name.
- Precious Holy Spirit, fill me afresh to overflowing, in Jesus name.
- I will keep having fellowship with the precious Holy Spirit, all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
- Thank you dear Heavenly Father for Sweatless Victories, in Jesus name.