Sickness cannot operate in my life no matter the nature of the sickness, whether it is demonic, satanic or any form of sickness at all because of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Poverty is a form of sickness; the difference is that it is the sickness of the pocket; in the same vein scarcity is also a form of sickness. Jesus came for abundant life and he has abolished everything that is stressful, so you are free indeed. There is difference between being made free and being set free. You can be set free but until you know the truth, you cannot be free indeed. To be made free is superior to being set free.
Declare this –
- I decree that the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. There is no condemnation for me because the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. I declare it and it is established in the name of Jesus. I am free indeed from the law of sin and death. Sickness has no power over me, sin has no dominion over me. I declare my dominion over sin. Through the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus, I am free from sin and I am free from death in the name of Jesus. Abundant life is my portion in this land of the living. Thank you, faithful God, in Jesus name.
You need to press into what this scripture contains. It is one revelation that will drive sickness away not only from you but from your sphere of influence. Anywhere you operate, sickness will vanish. Why? Because sickness operates through the law of sin and death. Pray –
- Every agent of death delegated against me, I come against you in the name of Jesus. I declare my eternal dominion over you through the finished work of Jesus Christ on Mount Calvary. I am free from you, I am free from your sphere, I have dominion over you. I forbid your operation in my life in Jesus name.
- Every programme of death, be deprogrammed in the name of Jesus. I use the fulness of the power in the blood of Jesus to deprogramme every programme of death in the name of Jesus. I have dominion over sin and death. I have dominion through the finished work of Christ on Mount Calvary. In Jesus name, I have life, I have abundant life. I am a beneficiary of abundant life through the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
Verse 3 – “For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin the flesh.” Sin has been condemned in the flesh. Pray –
- I dominate sin, I have dominion over sin. Sin will never have dominion over me because Jesus Christ has borne my sin and nailed it to the cross. I am free indeed. Jesus has given me eternal life. Jesus has given me abundant life. I am a full beneficiary of what Jesus has done on the cross. Amen.
Verse 4 – “That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.” Declare this –
- The righteousness of the law has been fulfilled by Jesus Christ. Jesus is my righteousness. I am righteous indeed; I am righteous legally, I am righteous vitally, I am righteous comprehensively. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED.