It is good to know what you are carrying and it is good to celebrate what you have. If you are already a brand of God, what other brand do you need? It is deep seated ignorance that makes people throw away what God has given them in order to collect what the devil has to offer. This is the problem of the Church today.
If anybody carrying an evil seal enters your life, everything will automatically start going down. That is the reason why God warned us not to be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. Don’t allow anyone with an evil seal to rebrand you. Sadly, some people even pay huge sums of money to collect evil seals. If you can dismantle and destroy an evil seal, your life will be transformed. One of the things that seals do is that seals seal destinies; some wombs are sealed but once the seal is removed, there will be successive conceptions.
STEPS FOR DESTROYING EVIL SEALS
- Praise God profusely.
- Repentance – Psa. 139:23-24 says, “Search me O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Pray:-
- Search me O God, is there anything in me, is there any evil seal whatsoever in my life, Lord take it away in the name of Jesus. Lord, search me; you know me, you know everything about me, you know my down sitting, and you know my uprising. You were there when I was formed in my mother’s womb, Lord, any evil seal that is in my life, I ask you O Lord to take it away.
- I repent, in any way that I have sought out for and collected an evil seal either by wrong association or by my lifestyle or carelessness, Lord; I am sorry, forgive me.
- In any way Lord that I have been rebranded, in any way that I have collected an evil brand, I am sorry, please forgive me, have mercy on me and cleanse me with the precious blood of your dear Son, Jesus Christ. Make me holy, make me pure and make me acceptable to you in Jesus name I have prayed.
- Renunciation. After repenting, you need to renounce. It is not enough to repent, you must turn away completely. For instance, if you are in an ungodly relationship and you repent and ask God for mercy, it is not enough. God expects you to break that relationship immediately.
- TO BE CONTINUED.