10. The revelation of Jesus as our substitute.
Hebrews 9:28. “So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.”
Jesus will appear to those that love him. May the Lord help us to be amongst those he will appear to in the name of Jesus. He is our perfect substitute. There is no other acceptable substitute. It is to God through Jesus Christ. His sacrifice on the cross is the only acceptable sacrifice.
- Lift up your hands and say Lord help me. Hold my hands, open my eyes to the fact that you are my perfect and complete sacrifice. may I never lose this revelation all the days of my life. I thank you so much for going the extra mile for the salvation of my soul. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving your son. Through his death, burial and resurrection, all my sins are forgiven, my name is written in the book of life. I have access to all your covenant rights, blessings and privileges.
- Heavenly Father, I ask you to fill me with Christ till the world no longer sees me but Jesus Christ shining through me.
- Grant me the grace to walk with you and to live for you, and make heaven at last. Help me to be all you want me to be and accomplish all you want me to accomplish. In your kingdom, may I never be found wanting. Help me to enter my allotted inheritance herein and hereafter in the name of Jesus. I lift up the banner of the lord. Thank you Jesus.
- Heavenly Father I ask you to help me to be a worthy enforcer of righteousness everywhere I operate in the name of Jesus. Make me a worthy ambassador of Jesus Christ in this world. Grant that my life will be full of fruits of holiness, righteousness, and wisdom of God in Jesus name. I look up to you O God, through you I shall do valiantly. In you I am more than a conqueror. Jesus I celebrate you. As I seek your face in prayer, reveal yourself to me. Thank you Jesus. Amen.