“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.”
This is divine cover, divine insurance. Receive this word of God for comprehensive divine cover, comprehensive divine protection and preservation as you travel whether by air, land or sea wherever you go, receive comprehensive divine protection for yourself and for every member of your family.
- Receive it for every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International. Receive divine cover of glory for yourself and every member of your family. No harm. No hurt in the name of Jesus. Give him all the glory.
- Lord, I thank you, I appreciate you. I bless and magnify your name. Great is your faithfulness. Ancient of days, may your name be magnified. May your name be hallowed. I give you praise and honour. Blessed be your name.
Psa. 91 (Personalize it)
“Because we dwell in the secret place of the most high, we abide under the shadow of the almighty. We say of the Lord, He is our refuge and our fortress, our God in him we trust. Surely, he shall deliver us from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover us with his feathers and under his wings shall we trust, his truth shall be our shield and buckler, we shall not be afraid of the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day, nor for the pestilence that walketh by in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at our side, and ten thousand at our right hand; but it shall not come near us. Only with our eyes shall be behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because we’ve made the Lord, which is our refuge, even the most high, our habitation, there shall no evil befall us, neither shall any plague come near our dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over us, to keep us in all our ways. They shall bear us up in their hands lest we dash our foot against a stone. We shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and dragon shall we trample under feet. Because we have set our love upon God, therefore will he deliver us; he will set us on high because we know his name. We shall call upon God and he will answer us. He will be with us in trouble; he will deliver us and honour us. With long life will he satisfy us and show us salvation.”
- Lord, I appreciate you. I thank you for your faithfulness, I appreciate you. Thank you for your grace and glory. Thank you for your love and kindness for us. Thank you for your awesome power. Thank you for your omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience. I appreciate and thank you, blessed be your name.
- Thank you because you who keep watch over us neither slumber nor sleep. May your name be magnified, in Jesus name.
- Thank you because you will neither leave us nor forsake us. All glory, honour and adoration be unto you forever.
TO BE CONTINUED……….