It is not right to go into fasting without a purpose. You must have a purpose. Everything God created has a purpose. We are serving a very purposeful God, so you must have a purpose for seeking the face of God in prayer and fasting. Please go ahead and itemize your purpose for this fast. We are not going to fast for nought in the name of Jesus. I encourage you to be a record keeper because God is. Once he notices that you are ready to take notes, he will definitely give you what to write. Anything you treasure is what you attract. Whatever you magnify is what you magnetize so once you are ready, you will be amazed at the extent to which God can reveal things to you. Ensure that you open a diary for every meeting. Come to each meeting with the intent to learn.
We need to get it right in the heart. I have met people who told me that God no longer answers their prayers. That is quite unfortunate. If God stops answering your prayers, then look inward. It is possible to embark on a futile spiritual exercise; one can declare a 100-day fast with no result. That is not our portion in the name of Jesus. When you get it right with God, everything you do will prosper. You will know when heaven is happy with you; nothing can be more gratifying.
My greatest desire is that everyone who partakes in this programme will have a definite encounter with heaven this season in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I ask that everyone that will key into this operation 1818 will have definite divine transforming heavenly encounters; life-changing encounters, that will make their Christianity real. Encounters that will make them treasure God more and above all else in this life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, we are not ready to fast for nought, we trust you to go ahead of us to make great things happen during these meetings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, as you answered Daniel when he set his face to seek you, answer us. Let our heavens open. May we fast under the blessings of open heavens in the name of Jesus. Help us O God to get it right, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Where we need to make amends, please grant us grace. Where we need to straighten out issues, grant us grace. Whatever we need to drop, Lord, help us to drop them. What we need to stretch out for, please help us to do so.
- Lord, grant every one of us truth in the garden of our heart, that we will not fast amiss, we will not pray amiss, we will not worship amiss and we will not miss your mark. Please help us O God, in Jesus mighty name, we pray. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED………