It takes revelation to celebrate Jesus, otherwise, you will be like those that celebrated in Isa. 5:11-14 – “Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! And the harp, the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands. Therefore, my people are gone into captivity because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.”
These people know how to celebrate but they do not regard the word of the Lord. It is Christians that go into captivity and not the heathen. Why? The heathen actually celebrates Christmas more than any other person so, as far as Church going people are concerned, they are celebrating the same God. As a result, they do what the heathen do and at the end they end up in captivity. This is because they have no revelational knowledge. Hell has opened her mouth and people rejoice into it. It takes revelational knowledge to celebrate Jesus. Who is Jesus to you? Anyone who does not have a revelational knowledge of Christ is only celebrating emptiness.
- John 7:38 “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. The revelation of Jesus as the Fountain of Living Water. This living water is supposed to flow out of our belly. When some Christians open their mouth to speak, what comes out is iniquity because there is no living water inside of them. Where the living water is flowing, it cleanses and when you vocalize, the power of God will be released. We can trace this fountain of living water from the book of Genesis to Revelations. Wherever this fountain flows, there is healing, there is abundance and flourishing. It terminates barrenness, curses, woes, sicknesses, poverty and sorrow. The living water brings joy. You don’t need wine to be high, this living water makes you high in the spirit and wherever this river flows there will be deposits. Is this living water flowing in your life? If yes, where are the deposits? The revelation of Christ as the fountain of living water will make your Christianity to produce fruits. Pray – Jesus, reveal yourself to me as the fountain of living water and let this fountain flow out of my belly, let it overflow and constantly cleanse me, wash and purify me so that your power can flow through me.
- Isa. 9:6 “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of peace.” Jesus as Wonder. You need to experience the wonders of God, the wonders of his presence, the wonders of his blessings and the wonders of his connection. One encounter with the wonders of God will transform your life. Pray – Jesus, I enthrone you as my wonderful Saviour, my wonderful Lord, the One who is full of wonders. Let your wonders increase and multiply to overflow dimensions in my life. Thank you, Jesus, I celebrate you, I celebrate your wonders, I celebrate the power of your outstretched hands. I celebrate your miracle working power and I enthrone you in my life. Thank you, Jesus.
- Jesus as the Counsellor. Isa. 9:6. Not many people understand the power of counsel; a little counsel can change your life for good. God enables me to give good counsel to people and when they apply it, they come back with great testimonies. If I, with all my imperfections, can give such a counsel, how much more Jesus, the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God that is not limited by time or space. When you have the revelation of him as your counsellor and you begin to optimize the blessings of his counsel, you will become unstoppable. Pray – Jesus, I thank you, I enthrone and celebrate you as my Counsellor. Please counsel me and give me the heart of obedience to walk according to your instructions.
- Jesus as the Mighty God. Isa. 9:6. He is the almighty. With this revelation, nothing can overwhelm you, instead, you will smile at the storm, you will smile at the agents of darkness that want to mesmerize you. Why? Because the mighty God is not only with you, he is in you. That is why you can graciously say, greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. This revelation will stabilize your faith; your heart will not faint, you will not fret neither will you be anxious. The revelation of Jesus that you have is what manifests in your life. You cannot have the mighty God inside of you and be feeble. Pray – Jesus, I thank you, I receive you, I enthrone and celebrate you as the mighty God in my life, may your name be praised.
- Jesus as our Shield. Psa. 33: 20 “Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.” Prov. 30:5 says, “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.” The shield is for protection while his help is to enable you succeed. Many Christians place their trust in the arms of flesh. The best person to rely on is your Help and your Shield. The greatest connection you can ever have is the Jesus connection. Your business is a garden that needs to be tended, so you need help. The greatest help you can get is divine connection. All you need for your story to change is one divine connection. Jesus is the One who can guide you and give you Holy Ghost- assisted performance. The beautiful thing is that when God is leading and lifting you, he will be shielding you as well. While others are losing out, you will be adding up. Pray – Jesus, today, I enthrone you as my helper and shield. Thank you, Jesus, may your name be praised.
- Gen. 15:1, “After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.” Jesus as our Great Reward, our Portion. You need to have Jesus as your portion; your exceeding great reward. Unless we know Christ so that we are satisfied with him as all we can ask for or desire, we will not, of course, abstain from all the forbidden sources of enjoyment. Nothing is more indispensable to our entire sanctification than to understand the fullness there is in Christ as our Portion. Christians of many years back had this revelation unlike Christians of today. If you have found Christ and you are still looking for satisfaction elsewhere, and still eating the forbidden fruit, check your life. One of the worst things that has happened to Christianity is the elevation of materialism above Christ; the elevation of the love of things above the love of God in the heart. If you truly have Jesus and you have the revelation of him as your portion in this land of the living; the fullness of him that filleth all in all, you will walk tall. Nothing can really satisfy more that Jesus; he is the only one that can satisfy and give meaning to life. Pray – Jesus, I enthrone you, I celebrate you as my Portion; my exceeding great reward in the land of the living. Reveal yourself to me – the fullness of life that only you can give; the abundance of life that only you can give. If you have Jesus, you are already rich. Pray – Jesus, I thank you because it is a wonderful privilege to know that you are my portion and exceeding great reward in this land of the living. Thank you so much, Lord Jesus. Blessed be your name. Amen.