Text : Psalm 101 (From The Living Bible)
If you want to be a carrier of the presence of God, get ready to clean up. The real meaning of holiness is to be consecrated, separated unto God. Genuine consecration will make you a God man. It is not enough to say you love God, you must love the things He loves and hate the things He hates. He hates and judges sin. There is need for you to repent concerning tolerating liars. Grumblers are losers who don’t stay in their locations. If care is not taken, you may become sympathetic to their cause and inadvertently join them. Whenever they approach you, always ask the Holy Spirit to help you ask them the right questions. This will enable you judge rightly.
Some of the marks of the beast (ie the nature of the beast) were identified as lying, pride, slander, crooked deals, low and vulgar things etc. Repent of these sins and ask God for mercy.
The Holy Spirit is your greatest mentor; He mentors you to succeed here and hereafter. Whatever He asks you to drop, please do so without any argument.
You need to repent of sins you did not directly commit but are precariously responsible for. In other words, you created the atmosphere – the more detailed the confession the better.
1. Heavenly Father, grant me the grace to walk a blameless path all the days of my life in Jesus Name.
2. Lord, help me to hate low and vulgar things in Jesus Name.
3. Every mark of the beast that I have acquired, Lord, please remove them far away from me in Jesus Name.
4. Help me Lord to hate all crooked deals in Jesus Name.
5. Lord, shield me from any form of defilement in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Help me Lord to reject all selfishness and stay away from everything that is evil in Jesus Name.
7. Lord forgive my sin of pride & remove every trace of it from me in Jesus Name.
8. I saturate all my dream banks in the precious blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I cancel every evil dream I have ever had. It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass in Jesus Name.
9. You emptiers and wasters, your time is up, I raise the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth against you, I bind you & destroy your works in Jesus Name.
10. Heavenly Father, let not the foot of pride come against me and let not the hand of the wicked remove me in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command full restoration of whatsoever has been tampered with or stolen from my life in Jesus Name.
12. I decree I have abundant life in the Name of Jesus.
13. O God, crown this year for me with your goodness in Jesus mighty