After God created man, He breathed into him and man became a living soul. That breath is the Holy Spirit. Death is nothing but separation; once the breath that makes man a living soul departs, he will be declared dead. The Greek word for spirit is the same as breathe – ‘pneuma’.
That is why the study of the Holy Spirit in theology is called Pneumatology. Once the spirit departs, what is left is death and then speedy deterioration. The absence of the Holy Spirit means death because He is the spirit of life; He ‘quickens’ which means to give life, to energize. This why the Holy Spirit is the spirit of resurrection. There is a glow that the Holy Spirit gives; that glow is the glow of life. If you remove the Holy Spirit from any Church, then there is nothing left, what you have is just religious activities.
Anywhere the spirit is not actively flowing, deterioration sets in. You must learn to hear God, the moment you stop hearing from Him you start dying. No Holy Spirit, no life! Learn to walk with the Holy Spirit. Your connection to the Holy Spirit will make you fly. If you are not delivered from denominationalism, you are not ready to fly. Those who are earth bound will not hear the sound of the trumpet. Pursue intimacy with God through the Holy Spirit if you want to fly.
The Holy Spirit is the river of life. Wherever that river is not flowing, what you have is death. Rev. 22:1-4. Anyone excluded from the river of life has no future no matter his title or deeds. His name will only be written in the Book of works. Religion is different from grace; it is man’s attempt to find God while grace is God’s attempt to reconcile man with Himself. That is why the greatest display of grace is the cross of Christ. Christianity is not religion; it is relationship between a fallen man and a loving God through Christ.
What are the signs that indicates that you have disconnected from the river of life?
- Lack of fellowship with God.
- Less of placement of value; when things of God stop exciting you.
- When you begin to lose appetite for the things of God, it is a sign of spiritual sickness and sickness is an agent of death, it is a precursor.
How do we become full of life?
- You must be comprehensively connected.
- You must be addicted to the word of God.
- You must proceed to become a doer of the word and not hearer only.
- You must be tuned to the frequency of heaven.
The Holy Spirit is the spirit of sanctification. Place value on your relationship with God. Take the Bible as your constitution. John 17:3. Place value on things that have eternal value. Be a partner with the Holy Spirit, let the Holy Spirit mentor you and you will become a healing agent in a sick world. This is the real meaning of life.
The river of life, wherever it flows, terminates curse. Remember, no Holy Spirit, no life! Every disciple must be an agent of life. Acts 1:8.
Every promise in the word of God is a Covenant and our God is a Covenant-keeping God.
- Jesus, you came that I might have life and have life more abundantly; abundant life shall be my portion in this land of the living, in Jesus Name.
- You power of death, you have been completely defeated on the cross at Calvary. I appreciate the victory of the cross upon myself and every member of my family, in Jesus Name.
- By the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I am liberated from the power of death and doom, in Jesus Name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, grant me and every member of my family long life and divine all round prosperity, in Jesus Name.
- Father, I receive your word concerning me, that you will satisfy me with long life, I thank you in Jesus Name.
- I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living, in Jesus Name.
- I shall not lose any of my children in Jesus Name.
- By the authority in the name of Jesus, I declare I shall fulfill the number of my days here on earth, in Jesus Name.
- Father, may it please you to send forth your ministering angels to keep charge over me all the days of my life, in Jesus Name.
- In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I bind you spirit of barrenness in every area of my life, in Jesus Name.
- I shall be fruitful and I will multiply, in Jesus Name.
- You spirit of death, I have overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony and I bind you, cast you into the abyss, and chain you there unto the judgment day of the Lord, in Jesus Name.
- In the name of Jesus, I paralyze any agent of death delegated against me or any member of my family, I pray in Jesus Name.