If you want your future to be different from your past, change your prayer pattern. If you want change, you must do things differently. Set targets for yourself this year. There are some God habits that can change your life forever:-
- Determine to give God your best; the best of your time, resources, talents etc.
- Give God your first fruits. This is not limited to money. When you wake up in the morning, worship God. Start the day with God. Do not use God as a spare tyre this year.
- Cultivate friendship with the Holy Spirit. It will be the best partnership you can ever have. This is the true meaning of Holy Ghost Fellowship – lifestyle of partnership with the Holy Spirit.
- Go out of your way to pursue purity with passion. Trust God to grant you the grace to pursue purity in an environment that is so polluted. What you pursue is what you will apprehend. The devil fears anyone who pursues purity.
- Make heaven your focus. Look up. If you make heaven your focus, you will become a focus. Power is focus. Anyone who will demonstrate the power of God is the one who is connected to the real source.
- Be a diligent student of the word of God. Eat it daily; eat it with the view of being transformed, when it comes as a rebuke, rejoice. Drop whatever God asks you to drop. Do not hold any opinion this year that is contrary to the word of God; be a person of yielded will. Yield your will to the sovereign will of God as revealed in His word.
- Do not take any decision this year without first consulting God no matter how simple or complex, no matter the facts you have. When He has not spoken, don’t jump. One of the changes you need to make in your prayer life is to learn to listen after you have prayed. Don’t make your prayer a monologue this year, let it be a dialogue.
- Be an intercessor. This year belongs to those who will be lifters of the banner of the Lord. Be a lifter of the banner.
- Be a strong worshipper. Your day should not be complete until you have worshipped God at least five times.
- Be addicted to the presence of God this year.
- Be a soul winner. Set yourself some soul winning targets this year. Fruit bearing is not optional. Dan. 12:3.
Favour will locate you and you will automatically become heaven’s possession if you put these to practice.
Divine connection is one of the attributes of divine favor. God connected Elijah to the widow who surrendered what she had and a divine connection was cemented. Eventually her son died. However, nothing dies in the hands of God. Elijah knew the kind of anointing he was carrying; He knew the God he was connected to. He cried to God; he stretched and went the extra mile because there was a relationship. Do not be a partial contact person this year; be vigorously connected.
Pray – Heavenly Father, this year, please connect me to somebody that you have prepared to change the music of my life for the best, to give me a resounding testimony, to take me to higher levels of experiencing You and Your blessings that make rich and do not add any sorrow. Please favour me this year in a special way in Jesus Name. Amen.
The number one blessing of those who walk with God is favour. There is a close relationship between divine presence and divine favour; if God visits you, you will be highly favoured. One encounter with favour will wipe away 400 years of labour, in other words, one day of favour is superior to 400 years of labour. Whatever God can give is never in short supply. He is the inexhaustible source of every good thing. You cannot liquidate heaven. Nevertheless, for everything God gives, there are conditions.
Try to fulfil your own part of the deal and let God be God in every area of your life.
Meditate and confess the following scriptures: Gen. 18:3, Exo. 11:3, 12:36, Ps. 2:12, Prov. 3:4, Luke 2:52, Acts 2:47
1.Dear Heavenly Father, I worship you for you are good. Your mercies and faithfulness endure forever, in Jesus name.
2.I thank you Father because it is by your mercies that I am not consumed in spite of my shortcomings, thank you, in Jesus name.
3.I thank you for the salvation which you gave me through your Son, Jesus Christ and I repent of every sin I have ever committed, I ask you to forgive me, in Jesus name.
4.I now come to you through the precious blood of your dear Son, Jesus Christ and I repent of every sin I have ever committed, I ask you to forgive me, in Jesus name.
5.I now repent specifically of the sins of selfishness and insensitivity towards the less privileged, forgive me, in Jesus name.
6.Lord, grant me a broken and contrite heart, in Jesus name.
7.Father, grant that mercy and truth shall never forsake me all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
8.Heavenly Father, may I find favour and good understanding in your sight and that of man, in Jesus name.
9.Father, grant me abundance of favour even in the sight of my enemies, in Jesus name.
10.May I find so much favour even in the sight of my Egyptians that they will gladly release all my blessings that are in their camp, in Jesus name.
11.Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, encompass me with favour as a shield, in Jesus name.
12.Baptize me with favour, dear Lord, in Jesus name.
13.I ask and receive Divine Favour for contracts and jobs, in Jesus name.
14.Father, put it in the heart of men to favour me all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
15.Let the mere mention of my name command favour, in Jesus name.
16.Let the mere mention of my business name command favour henceforth, in Jesus name.
17.Let the mere mention of the Holy Ghost Fellowship attract favour in the life of the members, in Jesus name.
18.Let Your divine favour grant me a speedy release of the miracles I need, in Jesus name.
19.Father, let your favour catapult me to great heights, in Jesus name.
20.Heavenly Father, as Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and in favour with God and man, so let me increase in wisdom and stature and favour with God and man, in Jesus name. Amen.
21.Dear Heavenly Father, cause there to be astronomical increase in anointing, in number, in blessings, in miracles, in breakthroughs, in testimonies, in salvation of souls, signs and wonders in the Holy Ghost Fellowship this year, in Jesus name.
22.Because Jesus increased, we must increase, in Jesus name.
23.Since Jesus grew, my business must grow, in Jesus name.
24.Because Jesus increased, my blessings must increase all round, in Jesus name.
25.By the authority of the name of Jesus, I stand against every anti divine favour spirit operating in any area of my life and I bind such spirits, in Jesus name.
26.Father, today, I enter into the covenant of DIVINE FAVOUR with You, in Jesus name.
27.This covenant, which is sealed with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children up to ten generations, in Jesus name.
28.In my life, there shall be showers of blessings, in Jesus name.
29.Those that say it is finished with me will discover I am just rising, in Jesus name.
30.The Holy Ghost Fellowship is a millennial revelation, we will manifest because God has favoured us, in Jesus name.
31.The Glory of God in my life can never be covered, in Jesus name.
32.Worship the Lord for He is good, His mercies endure forever, His faithfulness to all generations, in Jesus name.
33.Ask God to make the Holy Ghost Fellowship a place of signs and wonders, miracles, fantastic breakthroughs here on earth, in Jesus name.
34.Pray that no member of the Fellowship will miss the rapture, in Jesus name.
35.Pray God to send committed workers to the fellowship and keep fake ones away, in Jesus name. Amen.