THE COVENANT OF LIFE (2018)
Anyone who will be relevant in this end time must be someone who is aligned with the purpose of God, a kingdom minded person. The Lord is stepping in as the Commander-in-Chief, He is taking position in the affairs of the countries of the world and we need to align. This year, you will see the manifestation of God in the comity of nations. You are either for God or for the devil, no middle way anymore.
There is going to be many shakings and you must endeavor to be at the blessing side of prophecy; there is the blessing side of prophecy and there is the judgment side of prophecy. You must fix your eyes on Israel and align. Any country that aligns against Israel will be judged because it is an alignment against God. The worst enemy anyone can have is God. In your family altar, you have the responsibility to declare your allegiance to Israel; there is a programmed blessing for any family that does this.
One of the problems of man today is the spirit of anything goes; this spirit is the spirit of perdition, it is the spirit of perversion and the spirit of darkness. God takes a position, Jesus took a position, the apostles took a position, you must align with the prophetic agenda of God in order to continue to be relevant. It is better to be a friend of heaven and lose the endorsement of man than to have the acknowledgement of man and lose heaven. This has always been the challenge of man.
We need to walk by divine signals and depend more on the Holy Spirit this year, we must listen to that inner voice. It is a year of radical misrepresentations, so you must be discerning. A lot of facts will be distorted, don’t be deceived. It is a strategic year in the scheme of things. The ministry of angels will be prominent this year for those who are discerning.
Heb. 2:9-10. God is so faithful when it comes to covenants. He is a covenant keeping God. Jesus had to die in order for us to have abundant life. John 10:10. Abundant life is only in Christ. The covenant of life flows through Christ. When you connect to Christ, you connect to abundant life.
There is a river called the river of life – Rev. 22:1-3. Jesus is God’s prescription for the woes of man. You must celebrate Jesus to the extent that people will be envious of your relationship with him. Jesus must be Lord in all. The greatest losers are those who compromise their faith. God is looking for people He can commit dangerous assignments to and there is no limit to which God can use them. Rev. 22:4 – this is the season of codes, make sure that you don’t take a wrong code. The best code is the code of Christ.
Whatever this river touches shall be made whole. Anyone connected to this river will be a healing agent in a sick world. The river that flows is a pure river, it is not contaminated. Purity if power. If you want to shake the world, you must hate what God hates and love what God loves. Anything that defile kills. Defilement leads to de-robement and dethronement. Eccl. 9:8 “let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment”. Garment here means your spiritual countenance and not your physical garment while oil signifies the Holy Spirit. Your connection to the river of life transforms you into a healing agent in a sick world. There is no limit God can use a true child of God. Your greatest success factor is your connection with God, your relationship with Him. There is no comprehensive success without God; there is no comprehensive dominion without Jesus and for those who are highly connected, everything the enemy meant for evil will become a testimony.
One of the things that the river of life terminates is barrenness; perennial fruitfulness is one of the benefits of the river.
To walk in dominion is to be comprehensively connected to the person of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Spiritual maturity is not in titles but in falling in love over and over again with Christ and determining to walk with Him according to His terms. When heavens resources are at your disposal, no power either in flesh or out of it can stop you.
CLICK HERE FOR THE COVENANT OF LIFE PRAYERS
- Lord, please deliver me from deception, deliver me from defilement; deliver me from anything that is capable of derailing your purpose in my life. Lord, this year, truly I want to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose will be fulfilled in every facet of my life. I want to take delivery of all the blessings you have in store for me, I do not want to miss out at all. Please help me to continue to be relevant, help me to be connected comprehensively to Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of my faith; the alpha and omega; the custodian of every good thing; my hope of glory.
- Jesus, as I start this year with you, I want to end it with you, please help me to have an unbroken relationship with you throughout this year. Let your glory break forth in every area of my life. I put my hand in your hand, I depend on you, it is through you that I shall do valiantly. You are the one that will see me through. I trust you to bless my going out and my coming in. I trust you to perfect my joy and work out your plans for me. I know that you will satisfy me from the goodness of your house and with long life, you will satisfy me and show me salvation. Thank you Jesus. I give you all the glory.
- I proclaim that I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in this land of the living. Let the river of life flow though me. Lord, make me a healing agent. Everywhere I go, use me as a healing agent in a sick world. Let your river flow through me and whatever this river touches, let it be revived, let it be restored, let it be healed and let your name be magnified, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I connect irreversibly to you, I thank you because your river is flowing, there shall be no more curse. I decree and it is established in line with the word of God in Rev. 22:3 – there shall be no more curse and I bear the mark of Jesus, I bear the name of Jesus. Every evil code that the enemy is using to gain access to my life be deprogrammed today by the superior code in the name of Jesus.
- I put the blood of Jesus Christ upon my spirit, soul and body, upon my mind, will emotion, initiative and I receive the grace to walk hand in hand with God so that his purpose may be fulfilled in every facet of my life. Where others fail, I will excel, when others are saying there is a casting down, my lifting begins and the glory of God shall never be hidden again my life.
- I proclaim that there shall be showers of blessing. This year, I will flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Everything I touch shall flourish. Thank you Jesus, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.