- Consecration – I plead the blood of Jesus, I saturate my life with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, I saturate my life, spirit, soul and body with the precious blood of Jesus. I saturate everything that concerns me with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I saturate my financial dealings and my business life with the blood of Jesus. Through the blood of Jesus Christ, I receive sanctification; I am justified just as if I had never sinned. I am made holy through the blood of Jesus. Through the precious blood of Jesus Christ, I am consecrated. I belong to Jesus forever. Let the blood of Jesus Christ wipe away every evil seal associated with my life, with my family, with my business, with my ministry. Thank you Jesus, I pray in Jesus name.
- Re-dedication – I re-dedicate my life to Jesus, I re-dedicate my body, soul and spirit to Jesus, I re-dedicate my mind, my will, my emotion, my business, my finances, my dealings, my going out and my coming in I re-dedicate to Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. I re-dedicate my finances to Jesus; I re-dedicate my investments to you Jesus Christ. I re-dedicate my family to you, be the Lord in all. Thank you Jesus.
- Forgiveness – This is another very cheap seal that the devil puts on people. It is easier to forgive than to hold someone in unforgiveness because unforgiveness is a seal on its own. Whoever refuses to forgive others is holding him or herself down in an evil seal and at that point his or her prayer cannot fly. Who are you holding in unforgiveness? A man of God once compares unforgiveness with drinking poison and hoping that your enemy will die. Pray –
- Lord, remove from me the defilement of bitterness, I willingly and unreservedly forgive … (mention their names). I forgive anyone who has ever hurt me, insulted me, maligned me, or used me. I unconditionally release forgiveness to all.
- I empty my heart of any form of bitterness. Bitterness, you have no part in me. I am free from bitterness, I am free indeed, I am free from defilement, I am free from unforgiveness. Thank you Jesus, my heart is free indeed.
- Ask God to set you comprehensively free from wrong connection because every wrong connection is an evil seal or is capable of bringing an evil seal and that is why the Bible says you should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Take note that this injunction is not limited to marriage alone, it cuts across board.
TO BE CONTINUED.