Everything you do in life is a seed and the Bible says as long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest shall not cease. Darkness is everything bad; you must not allow it to encroach into your life. Every creeping thing thrives in the dark. The Bible says the dark places of the earth are full of habitation of wickedness. The hand of God will ensure that the light of his presence dispels every trace of darkness. The worst darkness is the darkness of the mind, it is the darkness in the mind that causes people to be retarded and justify their retardation.
It takes discipline to be productive in life. You are either a producer or a consumer. You need the light that wisdom gives; the light of the presence of God to create wealth and to be a producer. Many African countries are poor today because they export raw materials and import finished products; they send out raw materials to developed countries who do some processing on them and add some value and sell it back to them thereby creating jobs in the developed countries and keeping their industries running and their economy booming. Daniel 2:22 says, “He reveals profound mysteries beyond man’s understanding. He knows all hidden things, for he is light and darkness is no obstacle to him.”
- Let the hand of God dispel any darkness in my life and any darkness on my path in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- Anything that was done in the dark against me and everything that darkness represents; let them dissolve and disappear by the power of the outstretched hand of God in the name of Jesus.
- Let the hand of God remove every obstacle that darkness has created in any area of my life, let it dissolve and disappear today by the power of the outstretched hand of the almighty in the name of Jesus.
- Let the outstretched hand of the power of God dismantle and destroy every obstacle of darkness in the name of Jesus, be terminated right now and be utterly destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Let the outstretched hand of God bless me with understanding in Jesus name.
Understanding is the golden key. That was just what Solomon requested and God gave him everything. A golden key is a key that unlocks every door. When you say somebody is difficult, it only means that you don’t understand that person. That something is difficult is just because you don’t understand it. There is no problem that can withstand understanding. Solomon asked for understanding and he became the richest man on earth. The golden key in marriage is the key of understanding. If you understand your spouse and your spouse understands you, your marriage will be heaven on earth.
TO BE CONTINUED…..