GOLIATH MUST FALL BEFORE THE GOD OF MIRACLES (Sunday service)
Experiencing God is the greatest feeling that will keep you on course. Not just His faithfulness but experiencing Him in full.
God I want to experience you, reveal yourself to me, manifest your Power, manifest your Glory, I am ready Lord, please show me your Glory.
The greatest relationship is with God and once you realize that, everything you do will revolve around God (Theo-centric life)
Heavenly Father, I want to be serious with you. Draw me closer to You. Do not allow the worries of this world pull me away from you.
God is a business God and He keeps to appointment. Your miracle and assignment is geographical. God does not meet anywhere. Just as God told Isaiah to go to the widow, there where He has prepared for him.
Lord help me to do the needful, help me to suspend my personal agenda for your divine agenda.
Lord speak to me today, help me make the necessary changes that would bring forth miracles in my life.
Bible passage: (1 Samuel 17).
Everyone has a Goliath challenging and making a mockery of their faith. As you follow the faith principle that David practiced, one after the other, it does not matter the size of the Goliath, it must fall.
CHARACTERISTICS OF GOLIATH
- Goliath brings reproach and defies/challenges the Glory of God in you. It is not every battle you should fight. The battle you should fight is the battle is the battle that has the name of God at stake. We must learn how to let God fight for us. As a true child of God, anything that challenges you, challenges your Father, God. The zeal of God should be your number one motivation to fight against goliath. David did not look at the size of the Goliath but at the size of the God he(Goliath) was challenging. God has not changed; nobody can fight God. Due to the simplicity of the Christian faith people tend to trivialize God. (Malachi 5:6)
- The curse of Goliath is very powerless and inefficient. (1 Samuel 17:42- 44).
How to defeat Goliath
- Do not be discouraged by the look of Goliath (1 Samuel 17:4-7, 2 Corinthians 5:7).Some things can be intimidating and naturally when one comes across such, fear sets in because we are evaluating by sight and not by faith. Anything that finishes your faith has finished you. You can either be a supernatural person, or a carnal person. Carnal people work by sight. If you work by sight you will not accomplish much. The language of the supernatural is faith.
- Do not be discouraged by the fears and negative confessions of others. (1 Samuel 17:31-33). Don’t work by facts, work by faith. Faith is superior to facts because faith originates from God. David refused to be discouraged by his brothers.
- Focus and draw strength from testimonies and the God of miracles (1 Samuel 17:34-37, Rev 12:11).Testimonies multiplies testimonies and increases faith in your heart and the heart of others. Testimonies showcase the victories of God over circumstances. There is an anointing that flows with testimonies; The anointing of dominion. Testimonies should not be swept under; they should be documented.
- Put no confidence in your physical weapons nor be intimidated by the arsenal of the enemy. Put your confidence in the God of miracles. (1 Samuel 17:45, Eph 6:10-11).
- Use your spiritual weapons and your confessions to destroy your Goliath. (1 Samuel 17:42-45, Eph 6:13-18).These spiritual weapons include (Eph 6:13-18): girdle of truth, breastplate of righteousness, shoes ready to preach the gospel of peace, shield of faith, helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit (the word of GOD)
You can demystify every Goliath by your confessions. Many people speak their fears not their faith. In the time of crisis mind your confessions. If you don’t want to see it, don’t say it. Confession goes before possession. Change your confessions to align with the dreams that you want to achieve. Power talk often. Define your miracles with your confessions.
The fall of your Goliath shall be miraculous, undeniable and shall defy all rational explanations in Jesus name Amen. (1 Samuel 17:48-52, Acts 4:16).
In the Name of Jesus, every Goliath that has ever risen in your life shall fall (be specific).