Who is the bride of Christ?
Rev. 21:9 – the Lamb’s wife.
The bride of Christ must be ready for the coming of the eternal Bridegroom & part of the preparation is to be properly dressed. The bride must not be defiled. Note that every sin you commit brings defilement. You must hate defilement. Nothing cleanses like the blood of Jesus, you must learn to maximize the use of the blood of Jesus Christ. It is a neutralizer.
Study Ezekiel 14.
The greatest defiling influence in the world today is idolatry. Modern day idolatry is the worship of mammon. You cannot serve God and mammon. Whatever you place side by side God in your heart has become an idol. Idolatry blinds people.
1 John 5:21 – you must throw away your idols. You must renounce idolatry for yourself, your children and children’s children. This is because nothing attracts generational curse like idolatry.
- Jesus, Son of the Living God, I enthrone you as Lord over every aspect of my life, have your way. In any way I have sought help from evil altars, I am sorry, forgive me and cleanse me. In any way my parents sought help from evil altars, I repent on their behalf and ask for mercy in Jesus Name.
- Any evil covenant I have ever entered into or was entered into on my behalf by whosoever at whatsoever time, I break you now in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every evil dream covenant, anything the enemy is using to contaminate my life, I raise the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth against you, I bind your demons and cast them into the abyss, I destroy their works and terminate their operations in Jesus Name. As far as the east is separated from the west, so the blood of Jesus Christ separates me from every contamination of idolatry in the mighty name of Jesus.
Psalm 101 (From The Living Bible)
If you want to be a carrier of the presence of God, get ready to clean up. The real meaning of holiness is to be consecrated, separated unto God. Genuine consecration will make you a God man. It is not enough to say you love God, you must love the things He loves and hate the things He hates. He hates and judges sin. There is need for you to repent concerning tolerating liars. Grumblers are losers who don’t stay in their locations. If care is not taken, you may become sympathetic to their cause and inadvertently join them. Whenever they approach you, always ask the Holy Spirit to help you ask them the right questions. This will enable you judge rightly.
Some of the marks of the beast (i.e. the nature of the beast) were identified as lying, pride, slander, crooked deals, low and vulgar things etc. Repent of these sins and ask God for mercy.
The Holy Spirit is your greatest mentor; He mentors you to succeed here and hereafter. Whatever He asks you to drop, please do so without any argument.
You need to repent of sins you did not directly commit but are precariously responsible for. In other words, you created the atmosphere – the more detailed the confession the better.
- Heavenly Father, grant me the grace to walk a blameless path all the days of my life in Jesus Name.
- Lord, help me to hate low and vulgar things in Jesus Name.
- Every mark of the beast that I have acquired, Lord, please remove them far away from me in Jesus Name.
- Help me Lord to hate all crooked deals in Jesus Name.
- Lord, shield me from any form of defilement in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Help me Lord to reject all selfishness and stay away from everything that is evil in Jesus Name.
- Lord forgive my sin of pride & remove every trace of it from me in Jesus Name.
- I saturate all my dream banks in the precious blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I cancel every evil dream I have ever had. It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass in Jesus Name.
- You emptiers and wasters, your time is up, I raise the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth against you, I bind you & destroy your works in Jesus Name.
- Heavenly Father, let not the foot of pride come against me and let not the hand of the wicked remove me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I command full restoration of whatsoever has been tampered with or stolen from my life in Jesus Name.
- I decree I have abundant life in the Name of Jesus.
- O God, crown this year for me with your goodness in Jesus mighty name.