TOTAL LIBERATION FROM ANTI-PROGRESS FORCES III
In Exodus 14, the sea parted when Moses stretched his rod over it. In the battle of Rephidim; when the children of Israel were confronted with the Amalekites, whenever Moses lifted up his hands, there was victory but when he could no longer do it, they suffered defeat. He needed hand lifters. You need hand lifters because sometimes you can become battle weary. What you need at that time is the right connection. The Amalekites were discomfited. Elisha stretched forth and he got a double anointing. It takes going the extra mile. The test for Elisha was spiritual alertness; hard sincere followership. David stretched, Goliath was slaughtered, the woman with the issue of blood stretched and was healed; blind Bartemeus stretched and he received his sight.
Jesus stretched on the cross to procure our redemption. The blessings of this redemption are boundless; immeasurable. Through the stretching on the cross, Jesus not only fulfilled the purpose for which He was sent; we have our sins forgiven; we have redemption; we have access to the covenant blessings and privileges. The blood of Jesus is the blood of access and your greatest asset is your access to the holy of holies.
Through the death, burial and resurrection; through the stretching of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, through doing the will of His Father and fulfilling it, we have dominion over sin, over self, over satan and all his works, lies, schemes, agents, demons, principalities, powers, we have dominion over poverty, scarcity and lack, we have dominion over sickness, over disease, over death and over hell. Celebrate Jesus!
- Jesus, I thank You for stretching for me, Jesus, I celebrate You, I celebrate Your faithfulness, I celebrate what You did for me on the cross, blessed be Your name, I thank You, in Jesus name.
- Talk to Jesus; tell Him that you appreciate what He has done and that you belong to Him. Tell Him about any power that is contending with His purpose in your life. Celebrate His faithfulness, celebrate the victory of the cross, celebrate his finished work, celebrate his dependability, celebrate His awesome power, celebrate his graces, celebrate His wisdom. Appreciate Him.
- Oh Lord, let anything that oppose Your purpose in my life dissolve and disappear. Let every curse, every jinx, evil cords, evil inheritance, evil covenants, evil decrees, evil initiation, every fetter and anything the enemy has used to tie me, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, stretch forth Your hand and cut off the operation of witchcraft in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every instrument of bewitchment set in motion against me, against my family be utterly destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let any evil altar that has ever fought against the purpose of God in my life be utterly destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Father, do to my evil pursuers what you did to Pharaoh and his armies in the red sea; let them perish forever in the mighty name of Jesus. Let Your almighty power crush all the enemies of my progress in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I am going forward; I will make it to my promised land in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make it impossible for my life to be at the mercy of any unbeliever in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver Your Church from compromise in the mighty name Jesus.
- Every dark meeting held against me, fail, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil decision taken against me in the spirit realm by whosoever at whatsoever time, be revoked, be reversed in the name of Jesus.
- I am light, henceforth, anywhere I am, darkness must disappear. The Lord will fight for me and I shall hold my peace in the name of Jesus.
- Hand over all your ‘goliaths’ to God (mention them, be specific). Lord, deliver me from the oppression of the mighty in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I say ‘No’ to Babylon; I shall not go down to Egypt in the name of Jesus. I am moving forward to my promised land. The glory of God shall be made manifest in every area of my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Declare your expectation to God.
- Bless the name of the Lord.