It takes revelation to know who Jesus is. Jesus made it clear in John 14:6 that “I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me”. It is to God through Jesus and not through Mary or any other person. The Bible states categorically that that there is no other name through which man can be saved. Until Jesus reveals Himself to you personally, your Christianity will be shallow. The impact of one encounter with Christ in the life of a believer is so enormous. This season, let it be the utmost desire of your heart to have a personal encounter with Christ. The essence of these keys is to make you fall in love with Christ.
- Wonderful – He is the One who is full of wonders – Isa. 9:6
- Jesus, the Counsellor – Jesus is the embodiment of the wisdom and power of God. Isa, 9:6
- Jesus, the Mighty God. Isa. 9:6 – if you do not know Jesus as the Mighty God, then you don’t know Him at all. This was the problem He had with the Jews: His own people. They were looking at him from perspective of one hundred percent man; the son of Mary; the brother of James and John, they forgot that He is one hundred percent divinity. He only needed to be man in order to atone for the sin of man. This is because it was man that committed sin so God had to become man in order to save man. Whenever the enemy comes to remind you of that challenge that seem to defy solution, learn to celebrate the Almightiness of God, focus on His Almightiness because power is focus. Draw strength from the Almightiness of God; meditate on His Almightiness, place value on His Almightiness and you will see your faith rise.
- 17:13 – Jesus Christ, the Fountain of Living water. The Bible says “the thief cometh not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly”. John 10:10. Abundant life is only feasible through connection to Jesus Christ and whatever that fountain of living water touches is made whole. Whoever does not drink of this fountain will be earthbound. You must have contact with the Living Water in order to live forever. Jesus is that fountain.
- 33:20 – Jesus, our Shield – because He is my shield, I am comprehensively protected. There is no safety anywhere else except in the Lord. Remember that safety is not the absence of danger but the presence of God in the midst of it. The Bible says in Psa. 23:4, “though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me”. Gen. 15:1, Prov. 30:5.
- He is our Portion – Gen. 15:1 – unless we know Christ so that we are satisfied with him as all we can ask for or desire in line with Ephesians 3:20, we will not of course abstain from all forbidden sources of enjoyment. Until you know Him as your all-sufficiency, you will be chasing things. He is our exceeding great reward. He is the center of gravity of all things. There is so much emptiness in the world today, Christ is the only one that can give purpose and meaning to life. Without Christ, life is meaningless. Many people are chasing things like Solomon who later discovered that all his pursuits are vanity and struggle after the wind. Eccl. 12: 8 & 13. It is only in Christ that you will find eternal life because He is the giver of eternal life – John 17:3. Jesus is the Prince of peace; invite Him into any area where you are feeling pressure, appropriate Him as your Portion concerning that situation.
- He is our Hope – 1 Tim. 1:1 – the only thing a departing soul takes out of this planet is hope. Only those who are connected to Jesus Christ have what is called a ‘lively hope’ and a ‘blessed hope’. Other people have dead hope; they have judgment awaiting them at the other side. There is nothing like purgatory. The Bible says, “it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”. Heb. 9:27. It is Christ in you that is the hope of glory. He is the one that will take you to the heaven of heavens. This is how to celebrate Jesus and put the devil where he rightly belongs.
- He is our Salvation – Psa. 27:1, Luke 2:30 – He is not only our Salvation but the Rock of our Salvation. Why Rock? – if you are not standing on the Rock, you are likely to sink. The consolidation of your salvation is your relationship with Jesus Christ. You must learn to appropriate His righteousness; learn to enthrone Him as the Rock of your salvation.
- He is also a Cleft for us in the Rock – 1 Cor. 10:4. He is also the Rock that gives honey. Psa. 81:16. Without Christ, there is no taste, He gives taste to life. He makes heaven to start with you here on earth irrespective of your bank account.
- Jesus Christ is the foundation of the Church – Matt. 16:18.
- He is the Strength of our heart – anyone who has not enthroned Christ will develop high blood pressure because everything is going to be shaken. Psa. 76:26, Gen. 49:24. If you have issues with your heart, put Jesus there, He is the Prince of peace; let your heart be settled in Him. In the world today, we need Jesus as our anchor.
- He is the One through whom we are dead to sin and alive to God. Rom 16:11. Without Jesus Christ, there cannot be dominion. Jesus is God’s solution to the issue of sin because it was sin that took the dominion away from man, it was sin that brought sickness, disease, death, poverty and other woes but Jesus came and shed His blood because without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin. Jesus took away the sin question so that we can have a reconciled relationship with our Father; so that our dominion may be fully restored. Comprehensive dominion, success, protection is only in Christ. Wouldn’t you rather fall in love with him?
- Jesus, I celebrate you; I celebrate your faithfulness, I celebrate your sovereignty, I celebrate your dependability, you are the Rock of my salvation, you are the rock of my protection, you are the rock of my preservation, you are the rock of my provision, you are the rock of my perfection and you are the rock of my promise; in you I live and move and have my being. I lift up your banner, I give you glory, thank you, Master Jesus, glory to your name.
- Jesus, you have gone to prepare a place for me, please prepare me for that place so that where you are, there I will be and reign with you eternally, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, grant that anyone who comes in contact with this message will fall in love with Jesus Christ. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus name. Amen.