CELEBRATING THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS
One of the ways to have dominion over stubborn challenges is to learn to celebrate the lordship of Jesus. What you celebrate is what you attract. If Christians understand what they have in Christ Jesus and align themselves with who Jesus represents, the world will change.
When God created man, He blessed him and part of this blessing was to increase, multiply and have dominion – comprehensive dominion, but when man fell in Eden, he lost this dominion to the evil one. Glory to God who loved man so much so that He already had it all worked out, He decided to give man a second chance. God’s solution for man’s fall/disobedience is Jesus Christ. When Christians have this revelation, they will fall in love over and over again with Christ. This is what spiritual maturity is all about – falling in love over and over with Christ. It is the Christ in you that is the hope of glory. No Christ, no comprehensive restoration, no comprehensive restoration, no comprehensive dominion.
Jesus Christ is lord over every situation, creature, stubborn challenge, every issue, every disease, depression, affliction, obstruction, hindrances, fear etc. He is Lord over all. Col. 1: 16-19. Anyone who does not have Christ cannot have all fullness. There is no comprehensive success without Christ. It is a battle of wills; you must yield your will to the will of God in Christ. God gave His Son but it is “whosoever believeth in him”, in other words, whosoever places value on Him. Belief is placement of value. True faith is placing value on your relationship with Christ. Your will is your deciding self. God cannot force you and until you discover Christ, your life will be empty. There are so many empty “successful” people.
Phil. 2:9-11 – Every tongue must confess the lordship of Jesus. Not all names are equal; there is a name that is above every other name, that name is Jesus. Whenever you come in the name of Jesus, what you are saying in essence is ‘it is no longer I, it is Jesus’. With this revelation, the situation cannot remain the same because if it has a name, it must have a knee and if it has a knee, it must bow to the name of Jesus.
The name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth gives us access to His lordship. How do I celebrate the lordship of Jesus, you may ask. When I know how to use His name, when I know how to take up His name, when I know how to apply His name, when I know how to unleash the weapon of His name and when I know how to come in His name. Every miracle that Jesus performed can be performed by somebody who is in Christ. Every child of God should be a solution and not a problem. Anywhere Jesus went, problems were solved, no matter how terrible the situation. Learn to celebrate who you are in Christ Jesus and what you have in Him. Names talk about presence. Learn to always come in the name of Jesus. He said “I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me”. John 14:6. If you miss Jesus, you have missed the way. Christians should be celebrating Jesus and not Christmas.
Jesus Christ is the head of the Church and everything is under His feet. Satan is subject to the lordship of Jesus. In Matt. 8:23-27, Jesus rebuked the wind and the sea and they obeyed Him. This is because He is lord over the sea, torrents, storm and any crisis confronting you. Nothing can withstand His sovereignty. His lordship is not negotiable. Take note of verse 27. As Christians, the elements must obey us.
You celebrate Jesus by celebrating His name, getting His name to work for you, faith in His name. Acts 3:16. You celebrate His by doing the things He did when He was here.
The visible and the invisible must be subject to the lordship of Jesus. John 6:1-15. Here, the lordship of Jesus terminated scarcity and lack. This is exactly what the Church should be doing in the name of the Lord, Jesus.
Luke 4:31-37, Luke 5:1-9, the miracles of Jesus established His Lordship – any time a miracle is performed in the name of Jesus, you are establishing His lordship. Remember that He gave us the power to do greater works. He left us here to continue from where He stopped. There is no stubborn situation that will not bow in the name of Jesus. It is because you don’t know how to unleash that name as a potent spiritual weapon that the situation has lingered.
The name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth resolves every contradiction. What is that ugly situation that has mocked your Christianity? It must bow to the lordship of Jesus. Whenever you call the name of Jesus, call it with revelation. Whenever you call upon His name, He will appear and the stubborn situation will disappear.
- Jesus, I worship you, thank you for your mercy, goodness and love, I thank you for being complete in obedience. Thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for wisdom of your name, thank you for the efficacy of your name that is above every other name, thank you for your lordship. I celebrate your lordship and I re-dedicate my life afresh to you, I enthrone you, you are lord over my body, soul and spirit, you are lord over my will, emotion, initiative, personality, family business, destiny, you are lord over my past, present and future, you are lord over every moment, every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month and every year of my life. I celebrate your lordship. You are lord over every situation, every circumstance, every issue, every challenge; your lordship is not negotiable. Thank you Jesus, I give you glory.
- Jesus, I stretch my hands to you and I ask you from today, let the manifestation of your lordship terminate every woe, every poverty, scarcity, lack, sickness, disease, affliction, agent of death in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I come in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth against you spirits of delay, stagnation, retrogression, I bind you today, I cast you into the abyss, I destroy your works, I terminate your operation in any area of my life, you will never operate again in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- From today, I decree, in the name of Jesus Christ, increase, multiplication, comprehensive dominion, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Jesus, I vote for you, with my hand, I connect to you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Son of the Most High God, I call into manifestation all my delayed blessings, miracles. I call them forth, right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I command comprehensive restoration of whatsoever the enemy has delayed or stolen from me, I call them forth, right now, in the name of Jesus. Let the mighty wind of restoration blow. I decree commotion of blessings, miracles, signs and wonders, unprecedented joy, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.