Why is it important to catch the revelation of Jesus Christ? The more revelation of Jesus Christ you have the more dominion you will have. If you want to have dominion over stubborn challenges, increase your revelation of Jesus Christ. Jesus is God solution to the most stubborn challenge addressed by God Himself – the challenge of the fall of man; every challenge is traceable to this single slide (the sin factor). Jesus is the remedy for every malady. The more revelation you have of Jesus, the more you will fall in love with Him. The craziest thing to do is to celebrate what you don’t understand as unbeliever do in their pursuit of happiness. Joy can only be found in your relationship with Jesus; outside of Christ, there is no joy and if you miss Christ, life will become a pursuit after shadows.
- Jesus Christ, our Propitiation – 1 John 2:2. What is the idea of propitiation? The idea is based on removal of sin. Jesus Christ became our sacrificial lamb, our propitiation. Anytime you talk about the blood of Jesus, you are talking of the greatest sacrifice ever. One of the weaknesses of Christianity today is that nobody wants to go the extra mile concerning the things of God. Serving God is according to our terms and it must not take us out of our comfort zone! Whenever you talk about the blood of Jesus, you are talking about extreme sacrifice.
- Jesus Christ, the Judge – 2 Tim. 4:8. Jesus has satisfied all the requirements for our sin and as such, no one can condemn you.
- Jesus Christ, the Repairer of the Breach – Isa 58:12. What brought about the breach? Sin. Sin brought about separation. Jesus is our Passover lamb and our atonement; He is the one that took us from where we fell to where we were restored. It is the mighty hand of Jesus Christ through the shedding of His blood that took you out of your fallen state to where you are fully restored from slavery to sonship. The wisdom of sonship is to that you can qualify for an inheritance. How can you have dominion if you don’t know your domain? If you lack revelation of what you have in Christ, who you are in Christ and what Christ has done for you, you will not have dominion. You must operate from the position of domain. As long as you are aligned with the purpose of God, He will release great power on you.
- Jesus, the Guarantee of a better Covenant – Heb. 8:6. We have a better covenant in Christ. He is the mediator of a new and better covenant. That is why even in this perverse world, we have the confidence that things will get better for us.
- Jesus, Our Substitute – Heb. 9:28. Again, we are talking about the substitutionary death of our Lord, Jesus Christ. The soul needs to see Christ as suffering on the cross for it as its substitute so that it can say ‘that sacrifice is for me, that suffering and death are for my sins. The blessed Lamb is slain for my sins’. In John 1:29, John the Baptist announced Jesus as the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world. It is your responsibility to make a personal connection, a personal propitiation. A lot of things are potentials, until you get them to work for you, they remain inactive. For instance, the blood of Jesus does not avail until it is properly applied and it takes revelation for you to apply it. It is the revelation you have that makes the difference in your Christianity.
- Jesus, the Risen and Justifying Saviour – Rom. 4:25. When Jesus died on the cross, I died with Him, when He was buried, I was buried with Him, when He rose, I rose with Him and now I am sitted together with Him at the right hand of God, a position of authority and power, a position of dominion. That is why when I speak, it is settled. You must have this revelation. This is the meaning of dominion.
- Jesus Christ, Our Sorrow Bearer – Isa. 53:4. The man of sorrow, acquainted with grief. This revelation should stir up the love of Christ in your heart and as you fall in love with Him, you will mature.
- Jesus, our Healer – Isa. 53:5. The world is sick and getting sicker. God not only wants to heal you, He wants to make you a healing agent in a sick world. There is no limit to which God can use a yielded vessel. You don’t really need any title to be relevant in the scheme of things.
- 14 Jesus became sin for us – 2 Cor. 5:21. Jesus became sin for us so that we can send any sin we have ever committed to the cross if we are repentant. If you commit sin and feel nothing, then there is a problem; if you are comfortable with committing sin, then you are not only sick but dead. True repentance starts with a remorse and thereafter a turning away from sin. You don’t repent to go back. True grace makes you hate what God hates. Working in the deliverance ministry has taught me the implications of sin. Every sin has a spiritual implication; sin opens you up to demonic attacks. The implications of sin should deter you from committing it.
- Jesus, the One who makes us Righteous – 2 Cor. 5:21. Jesus is our righteousness; He is the one that imparts righteousness to us. Self-righteousness is like filthy rags but when you put on the righteousness of Christ, you are righteous indeed. Every true child of God should keep a short record of sin.
- Jesus is the Administrator of World’s Government – Isa. 9:6.
- Jesus is Head over All – Eph. 1:22.
- Jesus Christ is the Possessor of all Power – Matt. 28:18. True power flows from the King of kings, the Lord of lords. He is the commander of the armies of heaven, the King of glory, Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. If you have this revelation, your Christianity cannot be shallow and no power either in flesh or out of it can mesmerize you. You will not waste prayers when you are deeply connected and the power of God is flowing through you. Whoever decides to be your enemy will become the enemy of God.
These keys will position you. Fall in love with Jesus Christ. Grow in your relationship with Him. Hate what he hates, do what He wants, love what He loves and you will see the resources of heaven made available for your good and the good of your generation. Your life will become so successful and impactful.
- Jesus, I thank you for your finished work at the cross and I ask you to help me. Where I am weak, please strengthen me, help me to align my will with your perfect will. For the rest of my life, help me to fall in love with you. I enthrone you Lord over my body, soul and spirit, I enthrone you as my king, mediator, advocate, redeemer, justification, propitiation, judge, repairer of the breach, the guarantee of a better covenant, my substitute, risen and justifying savior of mankind, my sorrow bearer, healer, the one who has taken my sins away, the one who makes me righteous, administrator of the world’s government, my head and head over all power. Therefore, any power that has ever fought against the purpose of God in my life, I command you to bow right now, in the name of Jesus, the name that is above every other name.
- I proclaim my eternal dominion over every contrary power in the name of Jesus. All power belong to Jesus.
- Jesus, I thank you for the power and authority you have given me to trample upon serpents and scorpions. Thank you for the power over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.