If you want to be empowered to greater heights, you must look up. Gen 22:13 “And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns and Abraham went and took the ram and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son”. Until you start looking up, things will continue to look dry, this is because every time you look down, you will see vanity. There is a right way to look and there is a wrong way to look. You don’t see things the way things are, you see things the way you are and from where you are. Until you tune your frequency to that of heaven, your vision will be blured because you will see things from the wrong perspective. Anyone who wants to be empowered for greater heights must learn to look up.
For every correct vision, there is a provision. Abraham had positioned his son for the slaughter when he heard a voice and when he looked up, he saw a well-prepared ram that God had provided. He had an encounter with Jehovah Jireh, the God that provides. One of the things the devil is using to fight the Church today is poverty; making things difficult for the children of God so that they can bow to him in order to get pittance. It is a wicked spirit of ‘until you worship me, I will not give you’. Your empowerment is not complete until you are spiritually, financially, materially and comprehensively empowered. Until you learn to look up, your resources will be minimal. The inexhaustible source of every good thing resides above only. That is where Jehovah Jireh is. The turning point in Abraham’s experience was when he looked up and when he did, he had an encounter with Jehovah Jireh. Notice that Abraham could never have gotten what God had provided if he did not look up. Until you start looking up, you will not see what God has provided.
Psa. 121:1 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help”. Who is your help? The extent of help you can receive is proportional to the ability of your helper. Before God blessed Abraham, he had to take him out of his Father’s place. You must be in the right place to hear the right thing to do in the right way. Who is your help? Where does your help come from? If you don’t know who your help is, you will not focus on your relationship with your helper. Where you look determines what you see and what you see determines what you receive. If you can see the invisible then you can do the impossible. Change the way or direction you are looking, when the way you think is affected positively the way you act will also be affected but before you can get to the mind, it must start with the eye. en As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. Where do you fix your eyes? Don’t let anything or anyone distort your vision this year. If you don’t see properly, you will fight civil war that does not exist. Unless heaven empowers you, you will remain a wannabe (I want to be). This is the problem of identity.
Acts 1:8. Holy Ghost empowerment brings the necessary transformation you need. A life in partnership with the Holy Ghost is a life of comprehensive dominion, comprehensive fruitfulness, comprehensive victory, comprehensive provision, comprehensive promotion, comprehensive protection and comprehensive success. If you are not in partnership with the Holy Ghost, you will succeed to fail. The Holy Ghost came from above and that is where we are supposed to operate from – above only. The spirit of wannabe makes people do and overdo in order to become. When you team up with God, you become unbeatable. Psa. 114:1-7.
It takes divine empowerment for you to keep looking up in times of trial and one person that demonstrated it was Stephen. Acts 7:55-60. At the time of greatest trial when he was being persecuted, it took Holy Ghost empowerment for Stephen to say the right thing. When he was being stoned for a sin he never committed, he looked up and saw the glory of God and the Son of man standing at the right hand of God, he had the presence of mind to say the right thing. And what was the result? The work he would have done was transferred to his tormentor, Apostle Paul, who took the gospel to another level. All the souls won by Apostle Paul are now stars on the crown of Stephen; every soul he won were credited to Stephen’s account.
You must not be flippant with your prayers this year. Prayer is either an expression of wisdom or the declaration of foolishness. What makes the difference is the direction you are looking. Look up and you will hear the right thing. Your turning point will come when you change your focus. If you want to operate at greater height, the key is look up; change your focus. Apostle paul caught this revelation in Phil. 4:8. This is how to operate above only, in dominion. Refuse the lower things, refuse the base things of this life, drop them, learn to fly on the wings of the Holy Ghost and the sky will not be your limit. The Holy Spirit operates from the heaven of heavens and that is where we are going.
- Dear heavenly Father, cleanse my heart with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, your dear son so that from today, I will see clearly in line with your word and in line with your purpose for my life in the name of Jesus.
- I use the power of the precious blood of Jesus Christ to overcome every limitation place on my life by idolatrous ancestry or any form of idolatry at all, in Jesus name.
- In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I command the dissolution of every blockade to my miracle, I command every blockade to dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus.
- By the authority in the name of Jesus Christ, let any agent of delay to the fulfilment of divine promises regarding my life be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
- By the authority of the name of Jesus, I command any demon, principality, or power delaying the manifestation of my miracle to be completely uprooted and utterly destroyed right now, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Dear Heavenly Father, baptize me with the Holy Ghost and fire without measure in the name of Jesus.
- Let every spiritual clog melt under the fire of the presence of the Almighty God in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, today, I ask you to empower me by your spirit to operate in the highest and I proclaim that through you, I shall do valiantly. I receive the grace to be above only and I will never be beneath. I receive the grace to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose will be fulfilled in every facet of my life. Strengthen me to be all that you want me to be, make my life to declare your glory. Thank you blessed Lord.
- Anything that wants to pull me down must go down, I will arise and shine and the glory of God shall never be hidden in my life. There shall be showers of blessing, I am a candidate of for comprehensive success, comprehensive divine favour, comprehensive protection and I walk in comprehensive divine dominion, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.