Comprehensive dominion is possible in Christ alone. It is through him alone that we shall do valiantly. If after you have found Jesus, you are still searching for something else, check yourself. We have the word of God as our direction finder and anyone not properly foundated upon the word of God will drift to nowhere. That is why you must anchor your belief on him. Anything not in line with the word of God is a lie. You must place value on what Jesus has done for you otherwise; you will continue to chase after shadow.
- Eph. 1:3 – We are blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. All the heavenly blessings in spiritual places are in Christ. If it is not in Christ, it is not a blessing at all. How can I access all the spiritual blessings? I have to be in Christ. If you remember that the spiritual controls the physical, then you should celebrate this scripture more. Make a list of all blessings you are trusting God for and begin to use this scripture to pray ‘blessed be God who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus and because I am in Christ Jesus, I appropriate these blessings’. There are privileges, rights and benefits for being in Christ that you need to understand in order to place value on what Christ has done. If you don’t know who you are, somebody will call you what you are not. If you have found Christ and still chasing other things, then you have not fully comprehended him and the easiest way to lose what you have is not to place enough value on it.
- Eph. 1:4 – We are chosen, holy and without blame. God has chosen me because I am in Christ Jesus. We have a new deal in Christ. A lot of Christians do not know how to celebrate who they are and what they have in Christ.
- Eph. 1:7 – In him, we have redemption. Part of the deal is the deal of redemption. Everything the first Adam lost that became the waterloo of man has been restored in Christ. He paid for it with his blood. According to 1 Pet. 1:18, we are not redeemed with silver or gold. There cannot be comprehensive dominion without redemption. It was sin that made man lose dominion. Gen. 1:28 – man lost the dominion mandate when he sinned. Jesus paid with his blood and restored that which was lost in Eden comprehensively. So, no Christ, no redemption, no comprehensive dominion. Everything we need for our redemption was secured for us on the cross.
- Rom. 8:1 – Part of the blessings of redemption is that we are no longer bound by the fear of condemnation – condemnation is one of the things that the devil uses to torment man. Declare that I am in Christ Jesus, therefore, no more condemnation.
- Rom. 8:2 – We are no longer under the law of sin and death – the best place to be is in Christ. If you are empowered financially outside Christ, you will become a target. If you are not in Christ and you occupy a position of authority (for every position, there is spiritual authority), you are a target. The business place is a field, it is the terrain of snakes, you must be empowered. When Christ gave us power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, he didn’t expect you to do it with an ordinary feet. It takes sanctified and consolidated feet to trample upon snakes and scorpions. That is the meaning of dominion. Where the law of the spirit of life is in operation, there is no sickness and there is no death. One of the things that man lost in Eden was identity. Until you know who you are, you will be a wannabe. Come to terms with who you are in Christ Jesus and you will stop chasing shadows.
- Eph. 1:11 – We have an inheritance – children go for toys but sons go for inheritance. The greatest thing you can have is inheritance; something you did not work for. You enter into inheritance through relationship; it is the highest level of blessing. One of the things that man lost in Eden was the ability to see clearly. Man acquired what is called a diseased perception of reality that is why man tends to choose by sight. It is amazing that the people that celebrate their inheritance most are children of this world. Declare – I have an inheritance in Christ Jesus.
- Eph. 1:13 – We have been sealed with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit puts a seal of adoption upon the life of every truly born again child of God. It is the seal of sonship that guarantees that inheritance.
- Eph. 1:19 – We have exceeding great power. That power is possible only in Christ. Anytime the word of God wants to describe his power, it describes it in superlative terms. We can access this power through Christ, power to rule, power to dominate.
- Eph. 1:20 – We are placed above principalities and above dominion in Christ. The priesthood of idolatry is the lowest type of priesthood; it is lower than the Aaronic priesthood and Levitical priesthood. We have an everlasting priesthood that is sealed by the power of the Holy Ghost – the priesthood of Melchizedek.
- Eph. 1:22 – All things are under our feet. Make a list of all the things that the devil has used to steal your joy, classify them and begin to declare ‘you are under my feet because I am in Christ Jesus’.
- Eph. 2:5 – We are quickened together in Christ. To quicken together means made alive together by the Holy Spirit, the spirit of resurrection.
- Eph. 2:6 – We are seated together in Christ in heavenly places where no witch, where no occultist, where no Satanist, where no native doctor can get to. If you don’t have this revelation and you make the mistake of bowing to any contrary power, they’ve got you. The moment you bow to them, you are outside of Christ, you are exposed. You cannot have comprehensive dominion as long as you are in the world. The devil fears a child of God who knows his or her identity. You cannot exercise dominion if there is lust in any area of your life because that lust will exert its pressure and eventually become a banana peel. There are three levels of lust – lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life. To be out of Christ is to be vulnerable to satanic attacks.
- Eph. 2:13 – we are made nigh by his blood – his blood has brought us close to the father.
- Eph. 2:18 – We have access to the Father – your greatest asset is your access. Jesus, through his blood, has given us access to the father, unlimited access by the blood. The veil has been removed, you can now enter into the holy of holies and receive strategies from him. You can now enter and receive instructions and empowerment from him.
- Eph. 2:19 – We are no more strangers, no more foreigners but fellow citizens with the saints and of the household of God.
You must appreciate what God has done for you, who you are in Christ, what you have in Christ and what Jesus has done for you. This will make you to stand tall. Comprehensive dominion is in Christ by Christ and through Christ. Wouldn’t you rather fall in love with Christ? Enthrone him. The best way to do it is sincerely and the best time is now.
- Blessed be God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus in heavenly places. Father, I cannot thank you enough, thank you because in you, I have life, I have dominion, I have redemption, I have the forgiveness of sin, thank you because sin will never rule over me again. Thank you because there is now no condemnation for me. Thank you for positioning me, the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death, glory be unto you.
- Thank you for making me the chosen, I am holy and without blame in Christ, in the name of Jesus. Thank you that I have redemption in Christ, thank you that I have an inheritance in Christ, thank you for a beautiful and glorious inheritance in Christ, glory be unto you forever in Jesus Name.
- Thank you for giving me exceeding great power and sealing me with your Holy Ghost, thank you for the seal of the Holy Ghost that you have put upon my life, thank you for lifting me above principalities and above dominion, thank you mighty God for putting all things under my feet in Christ Jesus, blessed be your name.
- Thank you for quickening me together, thank you for raising me together, thank you for making me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, thank you for access and nearness to the father, thank you for giving me access to the father through the blood of Jesus, glory be unto you.
- Mighty God, I celebrate the fact that through Christ, I am no more a stranger, no more a foreigner, I am now a fellow citizen with the saints and of the household of God. Thank you mighty God. This is my position. I proclaim it; I declare it and it is established in Jesus name. Amen.