What qualifies you for a blessed hope is your relationship with Christ, the giver of abundant life. if you don’t have this relationship, your hope is dead and anyone who departs this world with a dead hope is going to hell. Jesus said, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly”. John 10:10b. Jesus baptizes us with the Holy Ghost and fire; the Holy Spirit is the spirit of life; the Holy Spirit quickens. We have a wonderful privilege. The blessings of sonship are boundless. There is nothing better to be, then to be a son of God. Children of God must have this understanding because lack of this understanding will make them throw away what they have and start looking for what they are not.
- Lord, I appreciate you for loving me so much that you laid down your life for me so that I may become a son and qualify for an inheritance. Thank you, Lord. There is no greater love than the one that you have shown to me, I thank you for saving me. Thank you also for healing me and I proclaim Lord, that you are my lively hope, I proclaim that you are my blessed hope. Thank you so much, blessed be your name.
- Help me where I am still struggling, help me to place value on what you have done for me and never to trivialize it. Help me to place value on things that have eternal value. Help me to place more value on my relationship with you than I place on anything down here.
- Please grant me the grace to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose may be fulfilled in my life in Jesus name.
- Consolidate my relationship with you, help me to fall in love with you over and over again and make me all that you want me to be. Help me to accomplish all you want me to accomplish, thank you faithful God. Through you, I shall do valiantly.
- I declare that by your grace, I will enter my allotted inheritance in you for you are my dwelling place, you are my blessed hope, you are my lively hope. Thank you so much, in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED.