The prescription for moving mountains is not in crying, grumbling or complaining; it is ‘say to the mountain’. Pray –
- You mountain of difficulty, I say to you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, dissolve and disappear.
- You mountain of poverty, scarcity and lack, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, dissolve and disappear.
- You mountain of limitation, you mountain of blockade, you mountain of barrier, I say to you, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, dissolve and disappear.
- You mountain of barrenness, I say to you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, dissolve and disappear in Jesus.
Verse 25 says, “And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” In the place of prayer, if there is anybody you are holding in unforgiveness, stop praying. Repent and release forgiveness, otherwise, the mountain will not move. In fact, if you don’t forgive, you will only succeed in creating another mountain that will block your prayer. The law of faith will not fly because there is iniquity in your heart. According to Psa. 66:18, If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me.” This is one of the barriers that will stop a lot of people from making it even to the promised land. Action Point –
- Search your heart. Is there anyone you are holding in unforgiveness? What you are doing essentially when you hold someone is unforgiveness is drinking poison and hoping that that person will die. The devil is using this weapon to block the prayer efforts of many people. Pray –
- Lord, examine my heart, is there any iniquity in my heart? X-ray my heart and let every trace of iniquity dissolve and disappear. I release unconditional forgiveness to all the people that have hurt me, abused me or wrongly accused me. Lord, I forgive them unconditionally, have mercy on me, in Jesus name.
Isa. 17:14, “In the evening, Israel waits in terror, but by dawn her enemies are dead. This is the just reward of those who plunder and destroy the people of God.” There is judgment awaiting those who plunder the people of God; they are doomed.
TO BE CONTINUED.