BLESSED BEYOND CURSE (PART 6D) – HEALING OF EVIL FAMILY PATTERN
2 Sam. 3:29, “Let it rest upon the head of Joab, and on all his father’s house; and let there not fail from the house of Joab one that hath an issue, or that is a leper, or that leaneth on a staff, or that falleth on the sword, or that lacketh bread.” This was a direct punishment on Joab because he killed innocent Abner, the Son of Ner, out of ambition and jealousy. David wept and could not understand why Joab did this. Consequently, he pronounced this curse on Joab. The curse became effective almost immediately and followed through, down the genealogy of Joab. Joab was a general that served David very faithfully but while David was about to die, he still remembered what Joab did and enjoined his son, Solomon, not to allow the head of Joab go down in peace. Why? David was a general; he knew that as long as Joab was alive, the throne of his son, Solomon, will not be established. In addition, this pronouncement was already activated so Solomon used wisdom and handled the matter as recorded in 1 Kg. 2:31-34, “And the king said unto him, Do as he hath said, and fall upon him, and bury him; that thou mayest take away the innocent blood, which Joab shed, from me and from the house of my father. And the LORD shall return his blood upon his own head, who fell upon two men more righteous and better than he, and slew them with the sword, my father, David not knowing thereof, to wit, Abner the son of Ner, captain of the host of Israel, and Amasa the son of Jether, captain of the host of Judah. Their blood shall therefore return upon the head of Joab, and upon the head of his seed for ever: but upon David, and upon his seed, and upon his house, and upon his throne, shall there be peace for ever from the LORD. So Benaiah the son of Jehoiada went up, and fell upon him, and slew him: and he was buried in his own house in the wilderness.”
Is there any evil pronouncement that is still hanging over your head that has not been deprogrammed? Only God can know because he is omniscient, he is omnipotent and omnipresent; we were not there, we could not have been there.
- Lord, I am sorry for anything my fathers and fore fathers did that brought any curse upon their lives. Lord, please have mercy and forgive in the name of Jesus. Forgive the sins of my forebears.
- Lord, you have the record; you know everything because you are omniscient. I ask you, O Lord, in the name of Jesus, to blot out every transgression, every iniquity, every wickedness that was practiced by my fathers and forefathers still hanging undeprogrammed, Lord, in your mercy, please forgive, in your mercy, cleanse because of the speaking ministry of the blood of Jesus.
- Father, you have sent your Son and I thank you for the power of the blood of Jesus; thank you for the power of the blood that is speaking better things and standing on this, Lord, let the blood of Jesus deprogramme for me every speaking from my root of idolatry, from my forefathers. Let every generational speaking that is contrary to your purpose for my destiny be deprogrammed now. Let it be silenced, let it be broken.
- Lord, deprogramme every programme of the evil one concerning my destiny in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let every evil programme capable of distorting the wonderful inheritance you have for me be deprogrammed right now in the mighty name of Jesus but Lord, let your name be magnified.
- Grant me the grace to walk into my allotted inheritance and fulfil the glorious destiny that you have prepared for me in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED.