God has put man in complete charge of everything; he has given man dominion over everything there is. God has put you in charge of everything; this you can find in Heb. 2:5-8, “And the future world we are talking about will not be controlled by angels. No, for in the book of Psalms, David says to God, “What is mere man that you are so concerned about him? And who is this Son of Man you honour so highly? For though you made him lower than the angels for a little while, now you have crowned him with glory and honour. And you have put him in complete charge of everything there is. Nothing is left out.” (TLB). God has put you in complete charge of everything there is and nothing is left out. What does this mean? What is it that is ruling over you right now? What is making your heart to pant? What is giving you sleepless nights? God has given you charge over everything there is and can ever be, he has given you charge over sickness, over disease, over satan, over death, over hell and everything there is, what else do you want? There is nothing left, you are in total charge.
What are your responsibilities?
- Jealously guard your salvation. It is that salvation that guarantees the brand; the seal that God has put on you. In your place of work, at home, in the market place and wherever you find yourself, jealously guard your salvation.
- Don’t allow anything to rebrand you. Never trade the brand of God on you for anything else. Don’t ever lose your worth. You need to keep reminding yourself of who you are in Christ. You are what God says you are. God says you are a peculiar person, a chosen generation, a royal priesthood. What else do you want?
- Don’t become a castaway. 1 Cor. 9:27 says, “But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.” May you never be a cast away. May your profession of faith never be in vain in Jesus name.
- Lord, please make it impossible for me to be a castaway. Make it impossible for me to lose my identity; make it impossible for me to lose my worth. Thank you for what you have done for me, it is so wonderful for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, thank you Lord.
- Help me, O God, to take complete charge of the forces that want to derobe me, help me, O God, to take complete charge of the forces that want to derail your purpose in my life. Help me, O God, to take complete charge and grant me the grace to walk with you. Help me to live in line with your perfect purpose for my destiny in the name of Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED.