“Go home, my people, and lock the doors! Hide for a little while until the Lord’s wrath against your enemies has passed. Look! The Lord is coming from the heavens to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will no longer hide the murderers. The guilty will be found.” Isaiah 26:20-21 TLB
Anyone who sincerely desires to stay safe must learn to lock doors. A simple definition of door is a movable structure through an opening which controls entrance and exit. The fall of man can be traced to Adam’s failure to lock off the edenic snake from the garden. Man’s will became unified with the will of the devil contrary to the purpose of God. Every romance with snake produces; delusion, deception, derailment (of purpose), death and ultimate destruction. If you don’t want to be overwhelmed by unnecessary battles learn to lock the doors of the following strategic gardens:
– Business, and
According to Proverbs 4:23 TLB “Above all else, guard your affections. For they influence everything else in your life.” The King James Version says: “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”
One of the most trending words since the outbreak of corona virus is the word ‘lock-down’. From nation to nation the common prescription is lock-down. It is amazing how a little virus released in Wuhan, China on 15th December 2019 has massively paralyzed the world. Just ponder for a moment what would have happened if demons were unrestrained or God in anger came down to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
Corona virus (COVID-19) is one of the many products of the unified intelligence of man with satan’s will. According to 1 Cor 1:27 KJV “But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;”
Let the period of ‘lock-down’ be a time of introspection for you. Straighten your vertical account with God and your horizontal account with man. Fence off every snake from the garden of your heart. Make a list of the things you do not ever want to see again in your life, and lock them off forever. Draw nearer to God, and He will draw nearer to you. Fall in love with Jesus Christ the eternal son of the Living God. He is the giver of abundant life. Those who have learnt to lock the doors don’t need to worry about ‘lock-down’.
- Surrender your life to Jesus Christ. Say the simple prayer below:
- Dear Heavenly Father, I worship you. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. Please have mercy on me and forgive all my sins. Jesus Christ son of the Living God, I unreservedly surrender my life to you. I confess that you died and rose from the dead for me. Please be my Lord and personal saviour, and grant me grace to live for you all the days of my life. Thank you so much, Lord Jesus. I proclaim I am born again. Amen.
- Celebrate the goodness of God in your life. Worship Him.
- Pray; “Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.” Psalm 139:23-24 TLB.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I shut every gate opened to the enemy through idolatry, my personal sins and carelessness.
- I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ God’s son over the garden of my heart and receive cleansing from bitterness, strife, resentment, hatred, malice…..etc.
- I forgive everyone who has offended me. I specifically forgive…[Mention the name(s)].
- I now rededicate my body, my soul, my spirit to Jesus Christ son of the Living God.
- I raise the blood of Jesus Christ against you COVID-19, and every form of affliction.
- Heavenly Father grant that I will never partake of the judgement that is meant for the wicked in Jesus’ name.
May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob keep you from all harm. AMEN.