- Lord, I thank you, I appreciate and praise your name, I give you all the glory. I thank you for the generous provisions you have made for my well being here and hereafter.
- Lord, I stretch my hands to you; you know everything; I ask you to examine my life, is there any way that I have not measured up? Please forgive me, wash me, purge me, purify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I ask that you make me holy, remove every trace of iniquity from my life in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus I ask you to come into my life, be my Lord, be my personal saviour and my deliverer. Help me to love you and help me to live for you. Help me to love what you love and to hate what you hate.
- I ask that you keep me rapture ready all the days of my life. Let the blood that you shed on Mount Calvary always avail for my cleansing, purification and sanctification. Thank you Jesus; through you, I shall do valiantly. I declare that I belong to you forever. Thank you precious Lord, in Jesus name I pray.
- Throw away your idols. If you desire to see the hand of God, throw away your idols; throw away your man made gods. Exo. 20:5, “Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and forth generation of them that hate me.” This is an injunction from God. It is the object of your worship that constitutes your idol; anything that you place side by side God in your heart is an idol. What is the Isaac that God is asking you to sacrifice? Christians are fond of singing ‘Abraham’s blessings are mine’, where did you raise an altar to sacrifice your Isaac? Would you have done what Abraham did? Modern day idolatry is loving things and using God; placing things above God in your heart, placing things side by side God in your life and using God to get things. You must eschew this because it cuts short the hand of God. Idolatry makes you an enemy of God because God is jealous. 1 Tim. 6:5-10, “Perverse disputing of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” Some people think that ministry is a means of raising funds, Apostle Paul said you should keep away from such. May your quest to be rich not lead you away from God. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED….