THE SEVEN DISPENSATIONS 1F
2. The dispensation of conscience cont’d.
The conscience of man drove him to make wrong decisions. The key actors in this dispensation were Adam and Eve and their immediate descendants. Man was multiplying in number but also multiplying the Adamic nature. When man fell, his will became united with the will of the snake because to whomsoever you submit, the same has become your master. Man submitted to the will of the snake and as such the will of man became married to the will of the snake contrary to the purposive will of God. In theology, this is called ‘The unified intelligence’. Everything that man began to do following this unified intelligence produced death. Science became a double edged sword. Man’s way became crooked and serpentine in nature. Man acquired the seven seals of Lucifer. People are busy collecting evil seals all over the place today. You can literally destroy and dismantle the seal of Lucifer; you can break away from the serpentine seal. What is the origin of Satanism and occultism? Unified intelligence. Man’s will in union with the snake. Today, children are more glued to their phones and laptops than to the word of God. Why? Unified intelligence – the signature of derailment. Derailment goes after deception. Most of these children are deluded. Take note that no one can have comprehensive success outside the will of God. The will of God is in his word. It takes only one decision to derail. Your will is your deciding self. Decisions determine wealth. Decisions define prosperity. Decisions define destination. Decisions determine where and how you will end your journey. There is a decision you cannot afford to toy with. That decision is ‘where will you spend eternity?’
- Lord, in any way that I have ever yielded my will to the will of the snake, I am sorry. In any way that I have been deceived, I am sorry. Please have mercy on me. Help me O God never to allow the snake to operate in the garden of my heart in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Help me O God to be a grateful person and to always be thankful to you. I know that you love me and that you want the best for me. I know that you mean well. I ask you to help me to place value on things that really matter; things that have eternal value in Jesus name.
- In any way that I have run a self-willed government, I repent. Lord, grant me the wisdom to know that your will is the best for me. Help me O God, deliver me from stubbornness. Deliver me from every trace of disobedience. Grant me the grace to be complete and prompt in obedience.
- Lord, May I never miss your mark again in holiness, in righteousness and in wisdom.
- I surrender my will to you O God and I ask you to guide me every inch of the way to my allotted inheritance in you in the name of Jesus.
- Grant that the evil will of another personality will never derail your purpose for my life in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED……