- Let the judgment fire of God locate and consume every altar of defilement, bewitchment and every instrument of bewitchment, let them melt as was melts before the fire in Jesus name.
- Every evil personality delegated against me, be driven away right now and be cast into the abyss, chained unto the judgment day of the Lord never to operate again in Jesus name.
- Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; let the terror of the wicked come to an end in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make me a terror to the kingdom of darkness. Let the fire of your presence burn always with great intensity all the days of my life.
- You are a consuming fire, Lord, make me a consuming fire. Let the consuming fire of your presence burn in me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord. I give you praise in Jesus name.
The enemy has stolen the joy of so many Christians hindering them from rejoicing even while they are in the presence of God. They worship God with so much struggle. Because the joy is not there, the worship becomes mechanical. We need to get into the dimension of exceeding joy. Isa. 12:3 says, “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” We need joy because joy is a connector. We must get to the dimension of exceeding rejoicing that will produce instantaneous praise in our hearts.
One of my greatest desire and prayer is to be the Pastor of the most joyful people on earth. A thousand tongues – people who will rejoice in the presence of God and sing Holy Ghost songs with exceeding gladness in their hearts. May we start enjoying the joys of heaven right from here – exceeding dimension of the joy of his presence. Stretch for it, stretch for the anointing of the celebration of the goodness of God, the joy of the Lord that passes all understanding.
- Father, let the exceeding joy of your presence start with me in the name of Jesus; let my joy be full. Lord, make it impossible for my joy to diminish in the name of Jesus. I ask you O God for ever increasing joy in the name of Jesus.
- Let the anointing for gladness of heart rest upon me. Grant me exceeding joy, exceeding rejoicing in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord; I receive the anointing for exceeding rejoicing in the name of Jesus.
- Let the joy of your presence envelop me, follow me, and fill my heart and world. Make me a carrier of joy in the name of Jesus. Thank you mighty God, I give you praise, I give you honour in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……