5. The revelation of Jesus as our justification CONT’D
We are accepted in the beloved. There is nothing like rejection in Christ Jesus. People suffer rejection for lack of knowledge of what Christ has done for them. “I am accepted in the beloved.” Make it your daily confession. If you know the mystery of surrender, the mystery of being at the center of God’s will, all the things people kill themselves for will not stress you. Heaven is not something you die to inherit, it starts from here “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”(John 17:3).
- Father make heaven more real to me than any earthly thing can ever be.
- Hand over your worries to Jesus.
Have faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross. He is our sanctifier, our justifier, our glorifier.
6. Revelation of Jesus Christ as our propitiation
John 1:29 “The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.” This is very powerful. There is no better sacrifice than the sacrifice of the Son of God on the cross of Calvary. It was a comprehensive sacrifice. He is the propitiation for our sins and not only for ours only but for the sins of the whole world. If you have this revelation that Jesus is our propitiation, sin will no longer have dominion over you. Jesus has taken away the sins of the whole world, he has taken away your sins. The 3P’s of sin was what Christ addressed on the cross. What are these 3P’s of sin? the Presence of sin, the Power of sin, and the Penalty of sin. Jesus is our propitiation, I want you to live in the consciousness that Jesus Christ is your propitiation.
- Heavenly Father, I ask you to help me live in the consciousness that Jesus is the propitiation for all my sins in the name of Jesus. Jesus I celebrate you as my propitiation. Thank you so much for shedding your precious blood to take away the sins of the whole world. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……