COVENANT OF LIFE
Every promise in the word of God is a covenant and our God is a covenant-keeping God.
Confess the following scriptures:
Heb. 2:9, 14-15, John 10:10, II Tim. 1:9-10, Job 5:17-27, Psa. 91:16, Exo. 23:26, Psa. 118:17
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the many provisions you have made for my well-being here on earth and hereafter, in Jesus Name.
- I empty myself of every sin I have ever committed through the words of my mouth, evil thoughts, wrong actions or inaction. I repent of them all and ask for your mercy in Jesus Name.
- I apply the precious blood of Jesus Christ upon my body, soul and spirit and I receive cleansing, in Jesus Name.
- Jesus, you came that I might have life and have life more abundantly; abundant life shall be my portion in this land of the living, in Jesus Name.
- You power of death, you have been completely defeated on the cross at Calvary. I appreciate the victory of the cross upon myself and every member of my family, in Jesus Name.
- By the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I am liberated from the power of death and doom, in Jesus Name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, grant me and every member of my family long life and divine all round prosperity, in Jesus Name.
- Father, I receive your word concerning me, that you will satisfy me with long life, I thank you in Jesus Name.
- I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living, in Jesus Name.
- I shall not lose any of my children in Jesus Name.
- By the authority in the name of Jesus, I declare I shall fulfill the number of my days here on earth, in Jesus Name.
- Father, may it please you to send forth your ministering angels to keep charge over me all the days of my life, in Jesus Name.
- In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I bind you spirit of barrenness in every area of my life, in Jesus Name.
- I shall be fruitful and I will multiply, in Jesus Name.
- You spirit of death, I have overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony and I bind you, cast you into the abyss, and chain you there unto the judgment day of the Lord, in Jesus Name.
- In the name of Jesus, I paralyze any agent of death delegated against me or any member of my family, I pray in Jesus Name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, today, I enter with You into the Covenant of LIFE and seal this Covenant with the precious blood of your dear Son, In Jesus Name.
- This Covenant covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children to ten generation, in Jesus Name.
- I ask and receive the grace to live above sin all the days of my life, in Jesus Name.
- Pray for the Holy Ghost Fellowship, that God will make it a place of signs and wonders here on earth, in Jesus Name.