- Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you to consolidate my walk with you and guide me by your spirit. Fill me to overflowing.
- Grant me the grace to walk hand in hand with you; let your purpose be fulfilled in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, send your angels to arrest every agent of the dragon roaming the streets of….(mention the name of your environment). Lord, send your ministering angels with flaming swords in their hands to the nooks and crannies of the earth to arrest every agent of the dragon harassing your people in the name of Jesus. Arrest them O God and make their weapons useless in their hands. Grant O God that they will fail in all their endeavours in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, arrest every terrorist, armed robber, kidnapper, thief, and marauder in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let your peace reign. Let righteousness cover the earth even as waters cover the sea in the name of Jesus (Isa 45:8). Pour down righteousness O God and let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every rod of the wicked rising against me or against any member of my family be paralyzed, be utterly destroyed.
- Every altar of the wicked raised against my family, be utterly destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar of the dragon raging against my family, be utterly destroyed by the thunder of God’s power in Jesus name.
- Every instrument of bewitchment set in motion against my family, be utterly destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, arise against the dragon that is in the sea; with your strong sword, O God, slay the dragon in the name of Jesus. Let the consuming fire of your presence dry up the swamp so that a high way will be there in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Arise against the dragon, O God. Overturn and overthrow his antics and all his strongmen in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, grant us the grace to walk in comprehensive dominion over the antics of the antichrist. Let your name be magnified. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus name.
- I use the power of the blood of Jesus to break any evil covenant I have ever entered into inadvertently by saying yes when I ought to say no, I break it now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
TO BE CONTINUED……..