- I appropriate the cleansing ministry of the precious blood of your Son, Jesus Christ, upon my life, upon my body, upon my soul, upon my spirit and upon everything that concerns me past, present and future.
- Lord, I enter into the pool of the precious blood of Jesus; I enter into that fountain that was opened in Zech. 13:1, and I receive cleansing from the precious blood of your dear Son Jesus Christ. Make me holy. Make me pure. Make me acceptable to you and let your glory burst forth in every area of my life. Grant that the enemy will not have any of his seals in any area of my life in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- I renounce the devil. I renounce his works. I renounce his wiles. I renounce his schemes. I renounce his agents. I renounce his manipulations. I renounce him in all his entirety in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I rededicate my life, spirit, soul, body, mind, will, emotion, initiative, and personality to you.
- Lord, I enthrone you. Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. The King of kings, the Lord of lords. The king of glory. The commander of the armies of heaven. Jesus, my portion, propitiation, atonement, and passover. Thank you Jesus, my blessed and lively hope.
- Jesus, you are my Rock – the rock of my salvation, protection, preservation, provision, progression, perfection and promise. In you, I live and move and have my being. My eternal high priest, eternal bridegroom and my intercessor. Jesus, my king forever. Lord of hosts. King of glory. Lord, strong and mighty. The Lord, mighty in battle. Thank you Jesus. I enthrone you. I magnify your name. I give you all the glory. My future is secured in your hands. Thank you Jesus.
- Every claim of idolatry over my destiny I renounce in the name of Jesus and hand over everything that concerns me to you and I enthrone you my eternal high priest, my eternal bridegroom, the mediator of a new and better covenant, the soon coming king.
- Thank you Jesus, my guaranteed ticket for the rapture. I fly your banner and I lift up your name. Through you, I shall do valiantly. In you, I am more than a conqueror. Blessed be your name. I dedicate the trophies to you. Thank you Jesus. I give you praise. My sanctifier, my justifier, my glorifier, I worship you. Thank you Jesus. I celebrate you in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……..