Keys for Fruitfulness
5. Be planted in the house of God cont’d.
There are levels of spiritual interventions that you cannot encounter until you lay your life on the altar of service. No witch can remove you. Evil cords are established as result of idolatry, the evil seals of idolatry, evil initiations and evil inheritance. There are generational blessings for serving God. You will leave evil inheritance and enter into generational blessings and that is where being fat and flourishing starts. The commanded blessings of God will locate you and you will no longer struggle to make it. In the midst of dryness, the river of life will continue to flow into your system and whatever that river touches is made whole. Today, we sing, ‘Abraham’s blessings are mine, Abraham’s blessings are mine, I am blessed in the morning, afternoon and evening, Abraham’s blessings are mine.’ Why? Abraham was more than ready to lay his life on the altar. The son of his old age, the only child he had, he was ready to sacrifice. Your assignment in God’s kingdom is what God is going to use to evaluate you – your commitment to that assignment. That assignment prolong will prolong life. Any day you don’t have anything to do in God’s kingdom, it only means that you have finished your work here. That is why you need to take fruit-bearing more seriously. Jesus said the branch that bears fruit the Father prunes so that it can bear more fruit. The one which does not bear fruit will be burnt before it begins to propagate error. How do you identify your assignment? Ask, seek and knock. If you ask God, he will show you. However, the little things you are involved in at the moment, how do you handle them? How many souls have you won this year? Do you get excited about the things of God? Can you say like David, I was glad when they say let us go to the house of the Lord? Do you really desire the presence of God above his presents? Are you seeking his face or are you seeking his hand? Are you looking for a God to use and not a God to serve? The greatest joy you can have is the joy of service in God’s kingdom. Are you using your talent to serve God? Nobody can reward a kingdom service but God does it beautifully. There are generational blessings that follow those who serve God faithfully; the voice of that blessing will swallow up every generational curse in your life.
- Lord, help me to be planted in your house, help me to flourish in your court so that I may bear fruit and continue to bear fruit even in old age.
- Help me Lord, to offer you my best, grant me the grace to always give you my best – the best of my talent, the best of my time and the best of my resources in the name of Jesus.
- Make me a worshipper indeed and let the generational blessings that follow those who serve you faithfully increase and multiply in my life.
- Grant me grace to still be bearing fruit even in old age and make me fat and flourishing. Terminate every form of dryness in my life. Dismantle and destroy scarcity and lack in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, empower me supernaturally to always flourish. May I never lack any of the good things that follow those who serve you in the name of Jesus. Thank you faithful God in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!