6. Align with the will of God.
2 Pet. 1:4, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” The only way you can escape the wilderness of lust is to align with the will of God. You need to break away from lust because lust attracts the devil. Lust fuels perversion. There are three classifications of lust; the same lust the devil used to defeat Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden is the lust he tried to use on Jesus but he got defeated in the process. If you want to give the devil a bloody nose, learn to align with the will of God. Escape from lust, let it not be found in you. Jesus said the prince of this world cometh but finds nothing in me. May he not find any of his property in you in the name of Jesus. What is your heart lusting after? Kill lust if you want to make it to the Promised Land. Lust constitutes spiritual dust; lust of the flesh, lust of the eye, pride of life. Lust is like dangling banana at a monkey in order to trap it. That is exactly what the devil does; that is what lust does. Break away. If you want to escape the corruption that is in this world, you must flee from lust, kill lust. Crucify it. May no trace of lust be found in you in Jesus name. May you not attract the enemy that will tempt you in Jesus name.
- Lord, grace to flee from every appearance of evil, bestow upon me today in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me the grace, supernaturally empower me to escape the corruption that works in this world through lust in the name of Jesus.
- I break away, by the power of the Holy Ghost and by the power of the blood of Jesus, from lust of the flesh, lust of the eye, pride of life.
- Grant me grace to live above lust all the days of my life in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED………