Seven Vital principles for creating abundance and terminating lack
3. The key of right confession
- Help me, O God, to be a problem solver in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus name.
- Lord, in any way I have ever made a negative confession or spoken things I shouldn’t have spoken, I am sorry. I repent of every self-imposed curse, I raise the blood of Jesus against it today and I use the power of the blood to neutralize it. I cancel it today. I speak the word of God over my life and declare the blessings.
- I sow the seed of the word of God into the garden of my heart and into every facet of my life and I expect a bountiful harvest in the mighty name of Jesus.
- No more evil. Evil shall be far away from me in the name of Jesus.
- Every wrong confession ever spoken against me is hereby neutralized by the power in the blood of Jesus. It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus name.
4. The key of obedience.
There is a level of supernatural intervention that you can never experience until your obedience is complete. If you study the blessings of obedience as enunciated in Deut. 28:1-14, all of these blessings are predicated on being complete in obedience. The problem with obedience is not that people are not really obedient but they are partially disobedient. Partial obedience is the same as disobedience. We need to be complete in obedience in order for God to move in the way we expect. We need this grace. 2 Cor. 10:4-6, “(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”
- Heavenly Father I worship and adore you in Jesus’ name. Graciously empower me by your spirit to be prompt and complete in obedience to your word and the promptings of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……….