Every true Roman Catholic is exposed to catechism where they are taught who God is and the purpose of creation of man, that is why they are very religious and committed. Commitment is one of the things that worship produces. Today, a lot of people are seeking for a God to use, a God they can send on errand; a God they can use to get things. That is modern day idolatry. God hates it.
Why are you in ministry? Are you in ministry for what to get or what to give? Do you go to Church for what to get or to seek a God to serve and worship?
- Lord, wherever I have missed it, I am sorry. I am ready to make amends. You are the one who knows the condition of every heart; you know the condition of my heart. I hand it over to you. I cannot hide from you. You know what my heart pants after.
- Lord, grant me the grace that from today, there will be no doubt as to where my heart is. I give you all my heart. Help me to fall in love with you with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Make me a consummate worshipper of Jehovah the living God in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me the grace to be in everlasting love with you and to place more value on my relationship with you than I place on any earthly thing in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me the grace to seek you first and your kingdom of righteousness.
- Father, deliver me from modern day idolatry. Deliver me from seeking you for things. Help me to go for inheritance that I may dwell with you in your kingdom of everlasting bliss. That is where I want to end because I belong to you.
- Please help me. Make it impossible for me to derail. Make it impossible for me to miss you. Make it impossible for me to miss my destination. Make it impossible for me to miss the mansion that you have prepared for me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, where you are is where I want to be. Grant me the grace in the name of Jesus Christ. I align my will to your will. Help me to be compliant to your greatest command to love you with all that is in me in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you faithful God, I depend on you in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED………