Agents of Defilement
1. Strange children.
Anything that promotes sex outside marriage is an agent of defilement; run away from it. Run away from pornography, and worldly music. Every work of art has a spirit. Break away from anything that can program you to start behaving like an animal.
2. Unclean spirits, demons.
They are called unclean spirits because they are unclean. During deliverance sessions when some demons leave, the stench could be horrendous; terrible rotten stench. Impurity stinks. God loves us so much that he has made ample provisions for us to walk in comprehensive dominion over the wicked agents of defilement. One of the scriptures that God gave us is Matt. 18:18, Zech. 13:1 – the blood of Jesus. God has given us agents of sanctification. There is powerful cleansing in the blood of Jesus; ensure that you appropriate it daily for cleansing of every part of your life – your body, spirit, soul, will, emotion, entirety of your personality. Bring them under the cleansing ministry of the blood of Jesus. Come under that fountain which is open for uncleanness, bathe in it. Do it daily, do it constantly. Repentance is continuous. Progressively, we need to come clean, we need to be progressively sanctified. May the Lord grant us this grace in Jesus’ name. Whenever we appear in the realm of the spirit, our spiritual countenance will be glorious in the mighty name of Jesus. Remember the dove which has leant to dwell in the clefts of the rock in the secret places of the stairs. The eternal bridegroom says, “O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely” (Songs 2:14). Whenever we come to the place of prayer, God is more interested in seeing our countenance. First and foremost, are we clean? You are coming to a thrice holy God, are you properly clothed in the realm of the spirit? Are you washed in the blood of Jesus Christ? Are you purified by the fire of the precious Holy Spirit? Are you sanctified? Unclean spirits cannot stand the fire of the Holy Ghost, this fire deals with every dross, chains and evil cords – the things that give the enemy invisible access to our lives.
- I break myself loose from every evil spiritual cord, anything that gives the enemy access to any department of my life, I use the power in the name of Jesus Christ to break loose from it today. I command every evil cord to be utterly destroyed. I break loose from every chain, I break loose from every cord. I break loose from anything that gives the enemy access to my destiny in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I raise the blood of Jesus against any power on assignment to defile my destiny in the name of Jesus. I overcome them by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. In the name above every other name, even in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, they will not operate in my life, they will not operate in my family in Jesus’ name.
- Henceforth, wherever I appear, unclean spirits shall disappear. They shall bow in the name of Jesus Christ. The fire of the presence of God shall be so intense in my life that no unclean spirit shall be able to withstand it in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you mighty God.
- Let your fire burn and let this fire drive away anything that defiles and damns. Let every unclean spirit operating in any area of my life go into perpetual captivity right now in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against you unclean spirit, I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind you today, cast you into the abyss. I destroy your works and terminate your operation. I raise the blood of Jesus as a perpetual injunction against you. Thus far you come, you go no further in Jesus mighty name I decree. Amen!
TO BE CONTINUED……