5. Mountain of Waste.
Ezek. 38:8, “After many days thou shalt be visited; in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.” Only progressive testimonies shall follow us wherever we operate this year and beyond in the name of Jesus Christ. I see a lot of mountain of waste in many African countries; most of these countries have cultures of waste. Wherever you find idolatry, you will find curse. One of the contradictions of idolatry is waste; you see people trying to display things under the name of culture and you will see a lot of waste that do not make any sense at all. When people die, they expend so much money to bury the dead, they expend so much on taking traditional titles, spend a lot of money during weddings. Almost all the occasions are turned into carnivals but at the end of the day, they will count their losses. It is indeed a culture of waste. There is a spirit called waste – waste of time, waste of resources, waste of life, waste of energy, waste of destiny and so on. There are wasters and there are emptiers; they ensure that the life of some people do not count for anything. The worst thing is to live and then have nothing to show for it. It is terrible. God is not wasteful. After Jesus performed the miracle of multiplication of bread and fish, he enjoined his disciples to ensure that nothing was wasted. The spirit of waste is a wicked spirit. I encourage you not to try to impress anyone. Be a prudent manager of the resources that God has entrusted to your care. This is one of the attributes of wisdom. Prudence is one of the seven pillars of wisdom.
- I say to you mountain of waste, you cannot operate in any area of my life, dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus Christ. I take authority over you and I declare my dominion over you in the name of Jesus.
- My life must count for what really counts. My life must be productive in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I come against you wasters and emptiers, I bind you and cast you into the bottomless pit. My efforts shall not be wasted. My resources shall not be wasted. My time shall not be wasted. My energy shall not be wasted. My destiny shall not be wasted. My life shall never be wasted. My health shall not be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree and it is established, in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, all my resources shall be productive and shall create over flow in the name of Jesus. My life shall be impactful. I shall fulfil the purpose of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I shall lend to many nations and I shall not borrow in the name of Jesus because I am blessed in the morning, I am blessed in the afternoon, I am blessed in the evening, I am blessed in the night in the name of Jesus Christ. I am blessed going out, I am blessed coming in, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- There shall be no more waste in Jesus’ name.
It is our responsibility to pray for our nation.
- Lord, visit all the centers of idolatry in this nation, visit all the shrines and strip agents of idolatry of all their powers. Overthrow their evil altars.
- Grant that evil politicians will never rule over our nation. Those without character will never rule over us again in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, make it impossible for the rod of the wicked to rest upon the lot of the righteous in our nation in Jesus’ name.
- Let men of principle become our principal men in this nation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- We raise the blood of Jesus against the regime of wasters and emptiers in this nation. Let the regime of wasters and emptiers come to an end in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we ask that you restructure this nation in a way that will promote righteousness, equity and justice.
- Overthrow idolatry and let Jesus be established. Let the mountain of blessing be established in this nation in the mighty name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED………