Make these confessions:
- I receive the oil of greatness, gladness, goodness, good tidings, good fragrance, flourishing, prosperity, accelerated progress, comprehensive dominion, restoration, comprehensive victories, multiple honor, comprehensive fruitfulness, divine transformation, divine elevation, comprehensive protection, maximum influence and comprehensive divine favor in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let the oil flow – oil of global impact, intercontinental connections, divine attraction. Your destiny enhancers will locate you this year in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we celebrate your oil; let it flow from the crown of our heads to the soles of our feet. Cause us to walk in this overflow all the days of our lives in the name of Jesus.
- Evil shall be far away from us; no harm or plague shall come near our dwelling, no evil report. The goodness of God shall follow us everywhere we go in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The peace of God that passes all understanding shall reign in every area of our lives in the name of Jesus.
- Our spiritual atmosphere shall command blessings – blessings at home, blessings abroad, blessings as we go out and as we come in, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank you, Lord, for commotion of your blessings that make rich and do not add any sorrow; no sorrow shall be associated with us in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, you are the alpha and Omega, we have begun this year with you, through you, we shall end it on a better and stronger note; note of celebration of your grace and glory, note of singing and rejoicing in the mighty name of Jesus.
If we know the one that is leading us and who the way is, if we know the ultimate destination and if we know that he is faithful who has called us, though the giants may be on the way to hinder, God will surely grant us victory. All we need do is to ensure that we remain on the path of righteousness. His presence will get the job done. Standing on the ruins of our adversaries, we will yet declare the glory of the Lord and lift up his banner. The leading of God is from glory to glory, and honor to honor; because God is the one leading, it can only get better. That is why we are so persuaded that though things may get worse in the world, things are going to get better for us because we do know the Lord and we shall do exploits in Jesus name, Amen.
Col. 1:16-19, “For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell.” This scripture emphasizes the sovereignty of God the Father, he is sovereign over all. God the Son is sovereign over all. God the Holy Spirit is sovereign over all. The triune Godhead is sovereign over all. God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are coequal in sovereignty with God the Father. Jesus Christ is sovereign; his supremacy is incontestable and unquestionable. By him, all things consist. He is the one that binds all things together.
Anyone who misses Jesus Christ cannot have true peace; and cannot have his/her life together. It is like missing the center of gravity; Jesus Christ is the center of gravity. He is the one that binds everything together. Whoever misses him will get into crisis. May we always give him preeminence in all things in our lives in the name of Jesus. May we learn to place more value on what he has done for us and what he is to us and who he is in the name of Jesus Christ.
TO BE CONTINUED……..