DOMINION OVER SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS 2E
Romans 16:20 “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”
- We shall fulfil the purpose of God. We shall lend to nations and we shall not borrow in the name of Jesus.
- In the time of famine, God will feed us fat in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus’ name.
- I use the power in the name of Jesus Christ to turn the tide against the enemy in every area of my life. The battle tide must turn against the adversary right now by the thunder of God’s power in the name of Jesus.
- The battle tide must turn against the wicked forces of oppression and against the powers that have hijacked the resources of this nation. Henceforth, whatever they do against us shall boomerang in the name of Jesus.
- Our enemies shall fail in everything they do. They shall be ashes under our feet in the name of Jesus.
- Standing on the ruins of our adversaries, we shall fly the banner of the Lord in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord shall fight for us and we shall hold our peace in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make the weapons of our enemies useless in their hands in the name of Jesus. Lord, disappoint their enterprise. Let them fail in everything they do in the name of Jesus. All their altars and everything they rely on shall fail them in the name of Jesus.
- Declare Jer. 20:11, “But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten” in Jesus name.
- Let there be mighty wind of restoration, let it blow right now. Let whatsoever the enemy has ever damaged be repaired and restored in the name of Jesus.
- Let whatsoever the enemy has ever stolen be restored. All our blessings – peace, joy, prosperity, progress, be restored right now in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!