“He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried out sorrows: yet we esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”Isa. 53:3-5
Jesus has borne our burdens. He said,
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light”.Matt. 11:28-30
Celebrate Jesus. Celebrate his finished work on the cross. All our griefs, all our sorrows have been nailed to the cross. Everything the devil has done against the purpose of God in your life, send it to the cross right now.
- Jesus, I thank you. I lift up your banner and exalt your name. I celebrate your finished work on the cross. You died for me. You rose from the dead and you are now at the right hand of the Father. You have ascended. I put my hand in your hand and I thank you.
- All the burdens you have borne for me, I drop them at the feet of the cross right now – mention all the burdens you are carrying, you need not bear them anymore, Jesus has borne them. Be as specific as you possibly can. What has the devil used to steal your joy and peace to make you not to enjoy your fellowship with God and your horizontal fellowship? Drop them at the feet of the cross. (Take note that the divine prescription for every man’s malady is the cross of Christ. It is no longer your problem, it has been taken away, you don’t have to bear it anymore. Jesus is our burden bearer).
- Lord, I thank you. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Lord, I thank you for your finished work. I bless and magnify your name. You laid down your life for me. I appropriate the fullness of the blessings of your death, burial and your resurrection in every area of my life. I declare that the victory of the cross of Christ is my personal victory in the name of Jesus.
- I confess today that through the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, all my sins are forgiven. My name is written in the book of life. I have access to all the covenant rights, blessings and privileges.
- I have dominion over sin, self, satan and all his works, wiles, schemes, machinations, manipulations and the kingdom of darkness.
- I have dominion over sickness, disease, death and hell. I have dominion over poverty, scarcity and lack. My dominion is hereby decreed, my dominion is established in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus’ name.
He was wounded so that I can be totally liberated.
- Jesus Christ was wounded so that I can be totally and comprehensively liberated in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, I thank you that you have taken away my sorrows and pains, I give you all the glory, amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…….