Thank the Lord for the generous provisions he has made for our comprehensive wellbeing.
- Father, I thank you for the generous provisions you have made for my comprehensive wellbeing here and hereafter. I appreciate you O God for no good thing have you withheld from me.
- Thank you mighty God for giving us the very best – the greatest miracle, the miracle of salvation of our soul. We celebrate your sovereignty and your grace that procured this for us. Through the greatness of your power every opposition must submit. We honour you and declare your glory in Jesus’ name.
Declare the Lordship of Jesus Christ over every area of your life using Psalm 93.
- Jesus, I lift up your name and declare that the Lord reigns in my body, in my soul, in my spirit, in my will, in my emotion, in my initiative, in my personality, in my family, in my business, in my investments, in Holy Ghost Fellowship International. The Lord reigns in Jesus’ name.
(Memorize this scripture; I have seen it produce miracles).
“Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob”.Isaiah 49:24-26 KJV
- O God, please intervene in my life. Overthrow and overturn the activities of the strongman that has held me down. In any way that I have held myself down, please Lord, let there be a change, I ask for your intervention right now in the name of Jesus.
- Set me free from the secret insurrection of the workers of iniquity. Set me free from the strongman operating in any area of my life. I ask you, O Lord, to intervene in the name of Jesus Christ.
“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”Galatians 3:13-14 KJV
Christ has redeemed us so that the blessings of Abraham might come to us. He was made a curse for us, he took the curse away and nailed it to the cross. Wherever you find idolatry, you will find curse and anywhere a curse is in operation, things don’t add up; there will be extreme lack in the midst of plenty.
TO BE CONTINUED…….