PRAYER POINTS –
- Father, thank you for your word, grant that none of these negatives shall come to me or my family.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that you activate the power of the blood of Jesus to insulate me and my family from the pains and stress and deceitfulness in the system and from the hardship that is in the system.
- Grant me comprehensive dominion over the things that are unleashed against your purpose in this nation. Shield me, O God. Make this year the best I have ever seen in all aspects of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make a way of escape for your children in the name of Jesus. Grant that this nation will not go in flames. Grant that wicked politicians will not destroy this country. Deliver this nation from the stranglehold of wicked people.
- Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in the powerful name of Jesus.
- Lord, give us leaders after the order of David, shepherd and righteous leaders in the name of Jesus.
- Let righteousness reign all over this nation and let your people escape. Let your people sing. Let your people triumph. Let your will be established. Let your will be done in this nation in the name of Jesus.
- I raise the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth against the spirit of Pharaoh, against the spirit of Hitler, against the spirit of Herod. I raise the blood of Jesus Christ against evil men in power.
- Let the Prince of peace reign. Let the wickedness of the wicked be a thing of the past and let Jesus be magnified in Jesus’ name.
- Jesus, you are the alpha and omega, we started this year with you, by your grace we will end it with you on a note of greater celebration. May the blessings of those that abide in your presence increase and multiply in every facet of our lives. At the end of the day, we shall shout that we are lifted in Jesus’ name.
“My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.”Psalm 22:1-5 KJV
This is a cry of anguish and a song of praise. The only way not to be confounded in the world today is to keep trusting in God. The only way to stay delivered is to keep crying unto God. Like a weaned child, just keep on trusting God and he will beautify your life.
“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy: at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”Psalm 16:11 KJV
Keep trusting God no matter how, cry unto him for his guidance, protection, healing and leading using these scriptures. May we be people who are addicted to the presence of God and not be tuned to the frequency of external circumstances in Jesus’ name. If you get into the external noise you will lose your peace and joy.
TO BE CONTINUED………