A covenant is an agreement between two or more people that is binding. God is not a covenant breaker. The rate at which believers break covenants is alarming. If you have ever promised to visit someone and you didn’t go or call the person to excuse yourself, you are a covenant breaker. May you be a person of integrity this year in the name of Jesus.
Align your will to the word of God. Let people see Christ in you. Mean business with God this year. It is in your best interest to do so. A lot of people will still be playing Church when the trumpet shall sound. If the rapture takes place right now, will you fly?
- Lord, please help me. Make heaven more real to me than any earthly thing can ever be. Do not allow me to be caught up in a rat race. Help me, Lord, in Jesus’ name.
Real victory is making it in line with God’s purpose. True success is keeping timely appointments with divine schedules for your destiny. That is the definition of true success; it is not in having more money in your bank account. It has nothing to do with the way the world defines it; it is absolutely different from the way the world see true success. What God purpose are you fulfilling in your generation? Like David, may we be people who serve God in our generation according to the purpose of God in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, help me to serve you according to your purpose in my generation in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Make up your mind not to tell one single lie this year and that you will not break any covenant. If you have ever broken a covenant, go on your knees. There is a curse that moves automatically with covenant breaking. That is why there is so much suffering. The worst thing that can happen to you is to come to a point where the Holy Spirit no longer convicts you. May that never happen to you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Like David, it is possible to fight several wars and lose none. David fought several wars for Israel and lost none. Why? The presence of God is the joker. Jesus fought for the world and lost none. Why? He was tuned to the frequency of heaven. He lived in the realm of divine communion never breaking from it. He received divine strategies from his father, he never disconnected.
Today, what we have is partial contact with God, with people who have entitlement mentality. They make partial contact while expecting full blessing – partial obedience full blessing. It does not work that way.
“And it shall come to pass, if thou shall hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.”Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV
May you capitalize on the supernatural weapon of obedience if you want victories after victories in the mighty name of Jesus.
“O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.”Psalm 25:2 KJV
That trust, no matter the situation, is your connection. Receive the grace to trust God no matter the situation.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS –
- The enemy will never have the upper hand in your life. You will never be put to shame. You will not be confused, you will not be confounded.
- You will write new songs after the victory God gives you. Your testimony shall stand and encourage others that God is faithful. This shall be your testimony in the name of Jesus.
- The tantrums of Ishmael will never debar Isaac from possessing his inheritance in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters. Receive grace to keep lifting the name of the Lord on high in the name of Jesus.
- At the end of the day, you will shout in triumph over your philistines, over your evil pursuers, over the adversary in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The glory of God shall be a tabernacle over you. You will break into the enemy territory and take back what belongs to you in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED.