Celebrate Jesus the healer. Magnify his holy name. He is the essence and the substance of our being without whom we are nothing but through whom we are more than conquerors. Thank him for his faithfulness. Appreciate him. Celebrate him. Thank him; the incarnate Word.
- Lord, we celebrate you, we celebrate your goodness. We celebrate your faithfulness, we celebrate your dependability. We thank you for being our portion, our propitiation, our atonement.
- We thank you, mighty God, our healer, deliverer, and redeemer. We celebrate your mercies, we celebrate your love, we celebrate your goodness, we celebrate your faithfulness, we celebrate your anointing, we celebrate your wisdom.
- We adore and magnify your precious name. Blessed be your name. May your name be magnified in every facet of our lives.
- We declare that you are the rock of our salvation, the rock of our protection, the rock of our preservation, the rock of our provision, the rock of our progression, the rock of our perfection. You are the rock of our promise. In you we live and move and have our being. May your name be exalted.
- You are the unchanging changer of the whole universe, we thank you. We celebrate your faithfulness. Blessed be your name. King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. We appreciate and bless your holy name.
We need to keep reminding ourselves that our God is a covenant keeping God and he has been faithful in doing so. As a fellowship, the Lord saw us through the Covid-19 epidemic. God is faithful. He keeps his covenants to the letter. In miraculous ways, he protected us from the virus. The two or three members who eventually caught the virus, God healed them miraculously. God is faithful. He is a miracle working God. His name is a strong tower; the righteous run into Him and they are safe.
Comprehensive health is possible in God. You can walk in comprehensive health and well being all the 365 days of the year plus one for every leap year. If you can walk in good health for 24 hours, you can walk in it for a week. If you can walk in it for a week, you can walk in it for a month. If you can walk in perfect health for one month, then you can walk in it for one year. If you can walk in perfect health for one year, then, you can walk in it all the days of your life.
TO BE CONTINUED.