May we learn to celebrate what Christ has done for us and what he has given us in His name. May we learn to magnify our God connection and optimize the flow of his grace and his glory will be manifest in every facet of our lives and before long, our joy will be overflowing and we will begin to touch lives externally. Nothing out there will entice or seduce you anymore. May we come to that point in the name of Jesus.
Remember that it is what you magnify that you magnetize. What you celebrate is what you attract. May we learn to celebrate who we are in Christ, what we have in Christ and what Christ has done for us. May we learn to celebrate where we are going. The joy of it all will be so infectious that people around us will want to know the secret. Before you preach, they will give their lives to Christ. This is what God wants to do in your life this year.
- Father, I thank you for how far you have brought me; thank you for where I am. Thank you for all your mercies in my life. Thank you for your plans for me; plans of good and not of evil to give me a future, a hope.
- Thank you for your design for me. Thank you for your programme for my life. You have designed it a wonderful year for me, thank you, Lord.
- This year by your special grace, I will experience fullness of joy, full of glory, joy to overflow dimension.
- Appreciate him. He has done all things well. Give him all the glory. Thank him that you are not beating about the bush; that when we are yet sinners, he gave his son to die for us. Through his death, burial and resurrection, we have all that pertains to life and godliness, there is absolutely nothing more to add.
- Celebrate his faithfulness. He was made sin for us so that we can be righteous in him and through him.
- Thank him for removing our shame so that we can enter into his glory.
- Lord, I celebrate you. I thank you for who you are, what you have done and for what you are doing in my life. Thank you for going all out to lay down your life for me so that I can be saved, delivered and be redeemed.
- Thank you so much for your love that made it possible. Thank you so much for your generosity and for your complete obedience that secured, procured and sealed my salvation. Blessed be your name. I honour you and celebrate you. Only you are worthy of my praise. Accept my thanksgiving. May your name be magnified, in Jesus’ name.
A time comes in your life when you just want to see the glory of God; you want to see the manifestation of God in a special way. If that is your heart desire, I can assure you that God will show up for you. When a desire is intense enough, it usually gets fulfilled. When our heart cry gets to heaven, heaven reacts.
The manifestation of God changes everything. It was the manifestation of God to Pharaoh as a Mighty Warrior that terminated 430 years of slavery of his people. May God manifest in our lives today and terminate every slavery, destroy every bondage, roll away every limitation, touch the mountains and make them smoke. May God manifest in our lives today and dismantle and destroy anything the enemy has configured to work against his purpose for our destiny. May he undo everything the enemy has ever done against us and set us on the part of sweatless victories and comprehensive dominion, comprehensive restoration and fullness of joy in the name of Jesus Christ.
It was the manifestation of God to Abraham and Sarah in their old age that terminated decades of barrenness and when it was almost impossible for Sarah to conceive. With the manifestation of God, every form of barrenness in our lives will be terminated in the name of Jesus. None shall be barren in our homes, in our lineage in the name of Jesus Christ. Remember that barrenness is not limited to having biological children. One can be barren in relationship, in fruits of the Holy Spirit, financially, emotionally and so on, there are so many dimensions of barrenness. God will manifest in our lives, terminate every woe and undo every yoke in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED.