“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it”.Colossians 2:14-15 KJV
This is what Christ has done for us. We need to celebrate it on a daily basis. He has taken away the curse. The cross of Christ is the greatest demonstration of the victory of righteousness over unrighteousness, greatest manifestation of comprehensive dominion over darkness, sin, self, principalities, and rulers of darkness of this world.
- I proclaim that through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, all my sins are forgiven. My name is written in the book of life. I have access to all the covenant rights, blessings and privileges.
- I have dominion over sin, self, satan and all his works and all his wiles, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world.
- I have dominion over sickness, disease, death, hell. I have dominion over poverty, scarcity and lack.
- I have dominion over rejection, pollution, defilement, demotion, downgrade, stagnation, depression, affliction, seduction, and deception.
- I have dominion over darkness and over every agent of darkness. I reign in the midst of my foes through the finished work of Jesus Christ, God’s son. Amen.
“Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it”.Jeremiah 1:12 KJV
“That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”Matthew 8:17 KJV
“And the God of peace shall bruise satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen”.Romans 16:20 KJV
May this happen in every area of your life in the mighty name of Jesus. Receive grace to break away from idolatry, ethnicity, and perversion. Receive grace to reign in the midst of your foes, grace to be a true child of God, and grace to be heavenly minded.
“And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees; therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire”.Matthew 3:10 KJV
“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil”.1 John 3:8 KJV
The Greek word for destroy here is ‘katargeo’ which means to be reduced to nothing, to be brought to zero, to be nullified. That is what the power of God will do. Everything the enemy has done against your life, against your family, and this nation is hereby ‘katargeo’ (utterly destroyed). This is because Jesus has gone to the cross to utterly destroy the works of the devil. Whatever has been programmed in the negative supernatural against your family this year is hereby nullified, deprogrammed and of no effect whatsoever in the mighty name of Jesus. Our enemies will fail in everything they do in the name of Jesus. Their weapons will fail them. They will not be able to perform their enterprise in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
TO BE CONTINUED.