The hand of God will set us on a solid rock in the name of Jesus. The hand of God will bring us out of the miry clay of corruption, confusion, ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism and all the terrible situation in the land and set us on the solid rock in the mighty name of Jesus. Jesus Christ is that Rock: the Rock of our protection, the Rock of our preservation, the Rock of our provision, the Rock progression, the Rock of our perfection, the Rock of our promise. He is the Rock of our salvation. Thank you mighty God, in Jesus’ name.
“Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies”.Psalm 40:4-5 KJV
There is a commanded blessing for those who do not turn to lies. Put your trust in God and hate what God hates. Anyone that has the seal of the devil is not fit to be your leader; if you follow him, he will lead you to hell. The first seal of Lucifer is deception, lying. Remember that everyone will end up in the home of the spirit whose seal they bear.
“Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be recekoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered”.Psalm 40:5 KJV
God wants to do innumerable works in the lives of his children. Remember that the beginning is I waited patiently for the Lord. if you want to see the wonders of God, if you want to see tangible, definite interventions of God, the secret is: learn to be in his presence. Wait patiently, he will incline and take over and every other thing will follow.
The battle is sweetest when God takes over. The God of Israel knows no defeat. Wherever you go, you will win trophies in the name of Jesus. If you have not received rain in the first month, ask God for it right now.
- Lord, visit me with rain this month, with showers of your blessings, multiple open doors, tangible trophies that I can see and make reference to. I want to sing your praise, I want to magnify your name.
- Grant me grace, O God, to enter my allotted inheritance in you here and hereafter, to sing in triumph over my philistines and the Egyptians, over the forces of downgrade and over the forces that stink and sink. I am not part of the rot, I shall not be part of the judgment.
- Grant me grace, O Lord, to live above only, to soar above the vicissitudes of this generation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I put my hand in your hand and I depend on you. I am tuned to the frequency of heaven. Fill me with Christ. Fill me with your word in the mighty name of Jesus.
- O that thou wouldest rend the heavens that thou wouldest come down that every mountain may flow down at thy presence. (What are the mountains? They are intractable problems, barriers, blockades, embargoes and everything that blocks you from beholding the glory of God).
- Lord, rend the heavens come down, touch the mountains, let them smoke. You know every mountain represented in my life – (mention the mountains – of debt, mountain of fear, sickness, disease, financial crisis, stagnation, delay, affliction, oppression, depression and so on).
- Lord, rend the heavens and come down, let every mountain flow at your presence. Touch every mountain, let it smoke, let it dissolve and disappear. Let your glory burst forth.
- Show your glory, O God, and let your name be magnified. Thank you ancient of days, I worship you. We will write new songs to celebrate the victories you give us.
- Standing on the ruins of our enemies, we will shout in triumph. This is our year of fullness of joy. Let it start now. Blessed be your holy name.
- We declare that through the greatness of your power, every opposition has melted in Jesus’ name. Your name alone shall be magnified in every facet of our lives. Amen!